PS4 Monster Hunter World

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Snap, although I have it on Xbone. Feels very much like Xenoblade Chronicles X so far.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
How far are you atm Billy? I'm HR14 atm, seen some high lvl people tho, seen a HR29 before lol, monster hunter vets I would guess :p

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Haha damn, I'm HR 4 mate! I haven't had too much of a chance to play it, but I haven't only done the story quests etc, done a few sides quests and spend time dicking about on expeditions. I'm only up to hunting the Tobi-Kadachi :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Haha damn, I'm HR 4 mate! I haven't had too much of a chance to play it, but I haven't only done the story quests etc, done a few sides quests and spend time dicking about on expeditions. I'm only up to hunting the Tobi-Kadachi :p
Well, without spoiling it for you, it gets good :) gets soooo much harder as you progress, some bosses I needed 4 active players to kill lol, so much fun.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just blew it put of the water for me. I dont want to have to group up for schizzle

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just blew it put of the water for me. I dont want to have to group up for schizzle
That's how monster hunter has always been traditionally, a very social game which is why it's popularity grew. If you're skilled and geared enough you can probably solo the group hunts but it's certainly not going to be faceroll.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Some of the end game bosses are pure aids like.... just jumping back and forth knocking you over constantly, so annoying.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
My character is pretty cool now.
XZ0hozO.jpg

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I just want some time off to play it :cry:
It's super fun - spoilers below but i'll spoiler tag them incase you don't want to see
When you get to HR 29, you unlock tempered monsters - harder version of them - at HR 49, you unlock tempered level 2 - even harder versions and at HR 100 I think it is, you unlock the hardest monsters

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom