monster faction

M

mid_Efour

I just killed one too many of monster X and now its agressive to me!
I go to kill his sworn enemy Monster Y!! to make monster X not spear the hell out of me as soon as he sees me

How does the faction system work??

how many do i have to kill? is it level based?(killing yellow ones count more than green ones)

I remmber the Mammoth hunt quest where me and 5 or 6 others spent 5 hours killing "Cats" lol was the most exciting time of my daoc career if it has 4 legs a tail and miows/roars kill it

btw that quest reward cloak for a warrior is utter £$%£"%

B

Brannor McThife

During my time in Alb SI, I took particular note of the factions, and it's a squillion times easier to get to aggro than it is to get to neutral/friendly.

I'm planning on the big Krondon quest, but am still aggro to the "Children of Orylle". I've killed a small ton of orange/red Draks to work on that faction, but they are still aggro, whereas, during the testing, I took a tour through the lower zone (Level 65-70) of Avalon and got my faction to Friendly incredibly fast.

However, once we did our tour of the inner Krondon areas, hell, I was then forever aggro.

The best way to fix a faction is to kill high red/purple of the opposition, otherwise you'll have to litterally kill a few thousand yellows.

-G

S

sieben_dapoet

Originally posted by Brannor McThife

otherwise you'll have to litterally kill a few thousand yellows.

-G

OUCH !

B

Brannor McThife

Well, think of it, as a necro levelling in SI, you do, litterally, kill thousands of yellow/orange undead, and that makes Cryptos Mythicos Friendly (Griffons, Lammia, etc).

-G

F

Fafnir

Well the mammoth hunt quest i soloed skell's, golems and cloud in dellingcrater, killed about 120 of them green-yellow con. And got most of Dellingstad neutral cept the weaponsmaster and forgemaster, have to work on their faction too. :)

S

sieben_dapoet

Well, think of it, as a necro levelling in SI, you do, litterally, kill thousands of yellow/orange undead, and that makes Cryptos Mythicos Friendly (Griffons, Lammia, etc).

-G

Good thinking....

<Sieben Calls Out> "Shadow, get over here"

<Shadowarrior appears> "And so it begins"

G

Graknak

Lets say you kill 1 mob of nr Y then in my experience you need to kill 10 mobs of X to make up that 1 kill of Y.
So basically, a full day of farming lets say Orgres, needs allmost 10 days of farming orcs (depending on lvl ofcourse, easy kills is faster factiongain).

B

Brunore

kill a few thousand yellows.

-G

Shh, you`ll up set e4 if he hears that!

He stuggles with 1, never mind a thousand....

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom