Monoliths

F

Faeldawn

Came across a strange monolith rock in Sarutabaruta inscribed with what seemed to be part of a travellers diary, described his coming to Windurst and his meeting with the Tarutaru.

The rock was quite well hidden and i was wondering if anyone else has seen this or any other inscribed monoliths around? Kinda intrigued by the travellers story as the inscription i read hints that he travelled the entire continent.

Anyone know if this is part of some quest, or simply put there for something interesting to read when you get lost (did i say lost? nono, i meant taking the scenic route back to Windurst)?

Either way, im gonna start hunting around for these, really intrigued as to the whole story.

S

Sharma

Yeah ive come across one at the end of one of the rivers at ES. ;)

S

summon

ditto...I'm not sure...but ain't it the same explorer as in the first missions in windurst? I think he is mentioned there....

N

-Nxs-

OMG i really cant wait for PvP you're going to get such a slap ! until then suffer my /poke !

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by -Nxs-
http://www.shadow-dragons.com/areas.htm

Been posted on our linkshell forums for some time now :) come along and apply to join

Thanks for the info, really cool quest imo.

Applied to join a few weeks ago, but im in no rush, in fact im in no rush to do anything in FFXI at all, just enjoying the ride :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom