Monkeys like Heat and Zoo/Nuts

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Here is one:

Self_portrait__by_Wazzerphuk.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nowadays more and more evidence is being found from all sorts of different species of animals that they're actually more like us (behaviourally) than they are different.

It helps to think of humans as fucking stupid monkeys. Which we are :)

Edit: Who? I'd lol if I could be bothered to remember what people on here look like...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nice :)

On the story tho:

No surprise, then, that the juice-to-picture exchange rate was highest for images of female rears. "Virtually all monkeys will give up juice to see female hindquarters," Deaner says of his male subjects. "They really value the images."

Lol :D

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Old photo but yes, that is me. Shocked and appalled you can't recognise me from my AIDS image. Tut tut.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I did recognise the AIDS. Your face is riddled with it. Like you fell into a bucket of the stuff.

Just didn't know it was you :)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I'm sure there is an article out there about how female chimps exchange sex for food from the male.

I suppose that's very much the same as us cooking a romantic dinner in a vain effort to get a shag.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm sure there is an article out there about how female chimps exchange sex for food from the male.

I suppose that's very much the same as us cooking a romantic dinner in a vain effort to get a shag.

Maybe we should lay it all out on the table but tell 'em they're not allowed to touch it unless they promise to put out, eh?

Seems fair to me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom