Monitor Display

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Whats the name of the program which alters your screen colours?

I have a flat screen monitor and everything is a little too bright and a little too dark, I suppose you could say the colours are too rich.

I have adjusted the Brightness which sorts that part out, however the contrast is on maximum but the image is still kinda dark, when i lower the brightness the screen colour is fine, however the screen becomes really dark.

In short i think i need to whack the contrast up another 25% and lower the brightness 10%....as the contrast is on 100% i am kinda screwed!

The program was something like Power Stripes or Colour stripes....something like that.

Thanks in advance

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
aint that concidered cheat? as it removes raid etc? ^^

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
didnt think it did remove rain, only ever used it to brighten up stuff to stop me running into aggro. Game gets too dark on my monitor at night-time as I don't have a cheap shit monitor that can't render black properly :-P

It's more or less the same as turning up the brightness control anyway, if that's a cheat then ban me. rather play something else than strain my eyes trying to see sod all :)

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
how can it remove rain, when rain is coded into the game engine? it's not some tool hacked specifically for daoc...

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Well, it didnt remove rain completely.. But it made the rain turn into white weak fog, and the players where highlighted almost..

but it made me lag like a bitch^^

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
sounds like your Direct X was screwed to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom