Monitor discussions

Martok

Part of the furniture
Hi all,

I am in desperate need for a new monitor and i am looking for recommendations.

My current monitor is an AOC Agon 3 1500r Curved 27" 1440p monitor with G-sync. The monitor uses a VA pannel and while this is nice for gaming it does not have the best quality when watching movies etc.

So I put this to you, what monitor would you recommend to replace this. I am ideally looking for 1440p, 27" curved monitor. I use a 1070 so I can make use of Freesync Premium monitors.

Your help and recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I can't speak to monitors - I use my 65" telly as mine :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
Hi all,

I am in desperate need for a new monitor and i am looking for recommendations.

My current monitor is an AOC Agon 3 1500r Curved 27" 1440p monitor with G-sync. The monitor uses a VA pannel and while this is nice for gaming it does not have the best quality when watching movies etc.

So I put this to you, what monitor would you recommend to replace this. I am ideally looking for 1440p, 27" curved monitor. I use a 1070 so I can make use of Freesync Premium monitors.

Your help and recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Personally I ended up with a LG 32" 32GP850-B when I decided to replace a old Dell 2410U, I looked at curved monitors but after reading reviews decided against it. As for your choices beyond getting a slightly better quality one you're getting pretty much exactly the same monitor, to me that seems a little bit of a waste of money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom