Money?

zake

Fledgling Freddie
After 1.82 u can no longer earn money farming rare artis, maybe a little on rare scrolls. DF has gone god mode and is no longer worth farming..

So heres my question: How do you earn money now? is there any great method?

Bejben

Fledgling Freddie
get some friends and farm some on toa like cyclone axe place etc heard from friend u get alot of cash that way =)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
sorry for not answering your question proper but the best place to farm cash is the places no one else thinks of ^_^ also just look at supply of popular items

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Darkmack said:
sorry for not answering your question proper but the best place to farm cash is the places no one else thinks of ^_^ also just look at supply of popular items

My point exactly ... and if I'd tell people what my spots are I just end up with having the items that drop there not being rare anymore.

It might sound selfish but hey I need the plats to kit out all the hobo's in my guildgroup :(

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Immoring sells well, get on ML10 raids, that gears pretty nice but doesnt sell so well.

Basically, TOA BG raid wins, ML grp steps, or with a decent fg, darkspire.

Newbye

Fledgling Freddie
Think to farm money have 2 locations :
- Farm rare items (DS, Drops Artis, .. )
- Or can inc Inferno, this is good side to get money fast :=)
Newbye Warrior :)

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
:fluffle: well tbh i dont know good places to farm money myself lol xd i tried immos one night a week ago 6 hours nothing so i cba

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Best items needed are Darkspire Jewelry, specially the adroit kind.

I sold dragonscall bracelts and bracer of the deep for nice plats as well (19 and 15P)

Ofcourse Dragonraids 4-7P for 2 stones.

Farm mobs that drop a lot of equipment pieces and then salvage :).

Go to poc, Keep farming there, u get if im not mistaken (solo with a bb) like 2-3G a kill, somethimes equipment and RA stones what u can sell for minimal 1P.

For the rest look some things up on the rarer items, i give u 2
P if u bring me a terkari belt, the 1 with the str/con cap ;).

And ofcourse RvR, always nice cash, (17gish? a kill)

Plenty of ways mate :)

Greets vav

HereComesThePain

Fledgling Freddie
make a ml9 sm a bot and farm :

2.10.snakelord runic hauberks sells good.
immolated ring.
5.1 for the shield and ring..ring sells good hard to get.
some ml9 mobs.

grats u rich

Granville

Fledgling Freddie
Darkmack said:
:fluffle: well tbh i dont know good places to farm money myself lol xd i tried immos one night a week ago 6 hours nothing so i cba

cause you need money now :p

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
If you're like me and only have some melee char+bot to farm with, Co5 is decent.
I used to make 1p an hour in DF when i farmed seals there and it's about the same in Co5 as the loot the mobs there drop sell for quite a bit.

I know 1p an hour isn't much, but it's something. :p

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Darkmack said:
im at 30p ^_^
Whne i get back one times soon i hope i have like 45p waiting :p

I saved it for when i am gonna play and do the champ levels ;)

kvol

Fledgling Freddie
I can only argge whit Zoia, ex. i dont got the bb but i have a bd whit ml9 pet and some buffs from cl mystic.. I dont make 1p in 1 hour but i made 4,5p in HoH (co5) on 6-7hours but again for a solo i think is ok..

Have a nice farmer :m00:

:bazbeer:
-----------------
The Dark Alliance
kvol(thane 4l5 ml10 batt.) :kissit:

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
PL yourself a new char at Modernagrav, for no purpose. you wont be thinking about the cash, but it will be rolling.

And in the end you will have a brand new char to play with ;d.

Another tip is to solo effectively in RvR. also great cash :>

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
With new artie system in place the market changed. "Easy" scrolls can be fairly rare as they are used for popular arties.

2-3 hrs w tank + bb in meso is probably 3-5p.

If you got a harder tank (mine was a RR2 skald, hardly optimized but I needed artie exp) I would imagine scrolls in volcanos / gg to still be an ok return.

You can not get some 25p on a single scroll any more, more like 300g each for 15 scrolls. Less cash, but also not as dependant on luck. Could take ages to get a rare scroll to drop before, at least now you can get something okish often. Kind of prefer this system. Takes more "skill" as you need to keep track of whats valueable,

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
balkeriz said:
Whne i get back one times soon i hope i have like 45p waiting :p

I saved it for when i am gonna play and do the champ levels ;)

well i came back from hib . and my cm was maxed out , noone else could buy off it cause it was full :)

Octo

Fledgling Freddie
Find a quiet high lv spot in DF and farm the crap out of it. One diamond seal is worth 14,5g when salvaged etc and some of the mobs drop like 8-10+ of them. Good cash drop too.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
modernagrav powerlevling.. with a decent puller you will get a few plats on 1-2 hours if you are a sm + leech that is, double income + sellable gems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom