[MONEY] Gold bar as an investment?

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Best investment now is property, currency and shares in failing banks / oil companys. I'm going to buy some condo units i'm hoping in next couple months, only small studios, 24 and 26sqm. I'm hoping at least 2-3, only a £400 deposit on each and a 10-15 year mortgage, I should rent them quite easy (it's my job ;p) and will make about £60 on each a month.

It's fuck all profit, but the area is only going to get more expensive, I don't have any maintenance fees and in 10 years they will pay for them self. And if I choose to sell they will be about 200k, the market won't crash here in the capital and this area ...

Want in? ;p

Where do you live that is giving mortgages with only a £400 deposit on buy to let?

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Where do you live that is giving mortgages with only a £400 deposit on buy to let?
It's not a mortgage, nor is it buy to let. It's more like car finance with businesses assets on the line as such. It's complicated but each unit is only worth £60-80k (they are only 24-26sqm studios).

No banks are involved and it's a custom deal between the owners.

Sure he's in Thailand!
What? Don't be a sarcastic tard, mortgages are much harder to get here than in the UK. the banking system and financing is completely different. APR is pretty high also. They obviously have the right idea, look at the economy compared to the UK. It's so strong they are talking about devaluing the currency because export and tourism is down.

My point is, rather then buying gold, putting the money into something that makes money now or will be guranteed more value in years to come. Such as property or currency, property now is dirt cheap in the UK. Currency I've been looking at to, get hooked up to a fairtex pro and follow his trade broadcasts.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I'd love to see some more detailed maths, frankly though, it seems to good to be true, which in most cases....

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
I'd love to see some more detailed maths, frankly though, it seems to good to be true, which in most cases....
If you like I'll update you with my business model when we have discussed everything :p

The only catch is, it won't be finished this year and they will sale out pretty quick.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
What? Don't be a sarcastic tard, mortgages are much harder to get here than in the UK. the banking system and financing is completely different. APR is pretty high also. They obviously have the right idea, look at the economy compared to the UK. It's so strong they are talking about devaluing the currency because export and tourism is down.

Are you in Thailand or not?? I simply gave him the answer he was looking for, I care not whether you can get a house for a blow job and a flu jab.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Are you in Thailand or not?? I simply gave him the answer he was looking for, I care not whether you can get a house for a blow job and a flu jab.
Yes, apologies, I thought you were being a cock.

But now I know you're being a cock :D

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Yes, apologies, I thought you were being a cock.

But now I know you're being a cock :D

No bother at all :p

I wasn't trying :p nor am I :)

I can see how my post may have given you that opinion!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Property.

Govt. Bonds (my cousin's a bond trader @ RBC. They're raking it in right now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom