Money Exchange

O

old.Lonewolf

Are there any high lvl peeps on Hibernia Prydwen with a low character on Albion/Excal wishing to exchange gold vice versa like

As cash is low and a little boost would help contact me on this thread or ingame

Loney on Hibernia
Lonewolf and Light on Excal, Albion Cheers

W

Wibbler2

Alongside that post.

I have a newbie char on Excal/Mid and would like to give him some gold, if there are any highers on Mid that have an alt on Prydwen and would like to trade, give me a send in game

O

old.uto

Well, odds are there are nobody playing both iseult and excalibur but what the heck, got to try :)

so if someone would like to transfer some gold.. from my char in iseult/hibernia to excalibur/albion, contact me :)

A

Adelle

I'll add a post in this thread as well.

I am looking for someone willing to exchange gold in Midgard/Excalibur against gold in Albion/Prydwen.

O

old.Iskander

think I will add one :

my main char is in Excalibur, Albion and I would like to transfer money to Prydwen, Hibernia. Let me know if there are any takers please :)

O

old.Verata

Looks like this is the place to advertise :)

Main char is on Hib/Exc and looking to transfer to Alb/Pry. Anyone keen, gimme a shout.

P.S. I know one or two were keen a while back and PM'd me on the old forums. Sorry, the forums came down before I could save any details :(

O

old.Rhymfaxe

My main (Becidenne) is on Hib (Exc) and i have a poor skald (Rhymfaxe) on Mid (Pryd)...looking to transfer 150g (less is fine) to my skald. If you are interrested please /send one of my chars.

( 150g from Hib (exc) -> Mid (pryd) in short ;) )

B

Belsameth

while we're at it, my main is on Midgard/Prydwen and she wants to give some money to her alt in Albion/Excalibur

give one of us a /tell if you're interested :)

O

old.arneduck

Verata: I thought we were gonna do that trade ;)
Im still waiting to hear from you, but as I said earlier I havnt played much latly, and therefore we had better set up the meeting here, or on IRC...

(I wanna trade from alb/pryd to hib/excal, about 100g would do the trick)

O

old.Ilamar

Well, I might be willing to exchange some gold...

I play on Hib/pryd, and could use some gold on alb/exc.

I give 50 hib gold, for 100 alb gold. It is not a good offer, but
since I seldom play on alb, I don't want to spend too much money
on him. Smaller sums is ok, but my exhange rate is 1:2.

Take it or leave it :D

Ilamar

A

avichron

Hey Rhymfaxe, if you still havent made the exchange i can help. I need money to my hib dude. Look me in pryd/mid as Alsgaard and on excal/hib as Eaileam.

G

Gwandyn

Ok i was about to make one of those WTT threads but now i see there allready is one so i will post here...

I currently have alts in mid and they are now around lvl 20, but i feel that mid aint the Alt realm for me...so grey and...wintery so...home :) . So i have decided to move back to hib (yeh my first alts were there). And now that my main have hit 4x i will have more time for my alts and i dont think RvR in mid/pryd would be really that much fun (sorry all mids :p). So now i want to trade money from Albion/excal to Hib/pryd...about 100-200g. Can anyone help me? It worked fine to transfer money to mid/pryd... so i hope this will work well in hib to.

/Future hib :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom