Monday nite Public dragon raids for the rest off the year (this thread sticky plz)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
dont even think you need to have decent gear, or be 50

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
the only thing i ask is that u listen to me and that u r lvl 48 min lvl 50 prefferd ofc
and sorry to say dark aurora is banned to all my raids from now on untill their gm contacts me
:drink:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
stellaartois said:
the only thing i ask is that u listen to me and that u r lvl 48 min lvl 50 prefferd ofc
and sorry to say dark aurora is banned to all my raids from now on untill their gm contacts me

I dont care if you Ban us from your raids tbh. I saw Screen shots from the actual situation and i think your being pathetic and childish.
I mean a Guild member calls you a noob and you Ban a entire guild? Lol!
Whos being the Noob here?
I dont think our GM shouldnt have to talk to you tbh, she has much more important things to do the waste time over a stupid thing especially when your acting like a prick.
And fyi we are a RvR guild so we dont do much PvE/Raiding other then our own and if we do you wouldnt know cause our upcoming chars arnt in guild yet

/regards
Kinetic
Proud officer of Dark Aurora

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
stellaartois said:
....and sorry to say dark aurora is banned to all my raids from now on untill their gm contacts me

Why?

/Rickie - proud to be in DA!!

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
I dont think our GM shouldnt have to talk to you tbh, she has much more important things to do the waste time over a stupid thing especially when your acting like a prick.

/regards
Kinetic

With language like that it is no wonder your guild got banned.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
stellaartois said:

Lol!

Muppet

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
I dont care if you Ban us from your raids tbh. I saw Screen shots from the actual situation and i think your being pathetic and childish.
I mean a Guild member calls you a noob and you Ban a entire guild? Lol!
Whos being the Noob here?

/regards
Kinetic

* If you dont care, why reply here?

* If your putting an effort into arranging something that benefits more people then just yourself and someone comes up to you telling you your doing a shit job (noob), Id kick him out as well permanently. If someone tells you you are a noob when your putting an effort for them, then they can do it themselves with their leet-attitude. If you fail to see that well :fluffle:

I will agree though that banning the whole guild is a bit ott, but then again I dont know if there was any other grieving involved.

* The request to have a talk to work things out might benefit both sides, if your to reluctant to use that oppurtunity then so be it. A bit strange though that you make that decision for your GM and guild as an officer.
Telling him he's a prick....bad.... :twak:

And fyi we are a RvR guild so we dont do much PvE/Raiding other then our own and if we do you wouldnt know cause our upcoming chars arnt in guild yet

Why post in the first place here then?

on topic :

Me and my guildies might join you on regular basis, since we like dragon raids, Ill pass on the time its being held. Thanks for organizing.

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
Muppet said:
* If your putting an effort into arranging something that benefits more people then just yourself and someone comes up to you telling you your doing a shit job (noob), Id kick him out as well permanently. If someone tells you you are a noob when your putting an effort for them, then they can do it themselves with their leet-attitude. If you fail to see that well :fluffle:

Please get the facts before posting. The reason Stella (rashly?) banned the entire guild was nothing to do with a Dragon raid it was simple PMs in RvR, between him and just one DA member. Summed up one guildie got annoyed with stella and called him a noob (to which he got called a noob back), not a particularly nice thing to do but then not at all uncommon. Ive PMd stella already as he asked to speak to a GM, yet to see his reply.

Muppet

Fledgling Freddie
Legean said:
Please get the facts before posting. The reason Stella (rashly?) banned the entire guild was nothing to do with a Dragon raid it was simple PMs in RvR, between him and just one DA member. Summed up one guildie got annoyed with stella and called him a noob (to which he got called a noob back), not a particularly nice thing to do but then not at all uncommon. Ive PMd stella already as he asked to speak to a GM, yet to see his reply.

Which facts were that? the ones posted with all the incidents?
Then, my reponse is also a general response as theres always some smart-ass that thinks he/she can do everything better yet fails to do so.

That doesnt mean that applies to this particular case, but still might. But thanks for clearing that up.

I also posted, which you didnt quote for some reason, that banning the whole guild is/was ott, yet I cannot tell that since I dont know whats happening between people. Apparantly an rvr pm.

Still my posts stands, the reply was uncalled for in this particular post, gets the thread derailed while someones trying to organise a dragon raid people are interested in. Good thing your making an effort to resolve the problem via PM.

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
for your info those where not the only probs that happend,
When i wanted to talk it true whit the persons gm i got laughed in the face
(NOT by their gm ofc)
And people telling u to piss off while u r hunting to take revenge on a middie
that then killed me becase he had his buddy with him, and then getting called noob for that was about what happend (short as much more happend)
But after talked to the guy again it seemed that it was a small miscommunication, but anyway i still got threatend by that person so DA is safe but i still want to know the name off his chars as he will have to watch out that he listens good and doesn't piss me off more if he ever comes to my raids

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
My friends from both sides i like to remind that is a game and if some1 say something more than suppose to say or someone do something more than suppose to do dont take it so serious , after the next day - be calmed and try to forget it cause is not nice to continue this clima in a game.

People coming and people leaving from the game so lets try to give the good example to all of them.

:D George

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
its worked out btw i've even invted the person where this whole disscusion has started about in an rvr group so no worries about this
I got pissed off by that event but when i thought about it it has something to do about me being overworked and just being out off the hospital when it happend so both sides r to blame

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
/yawn :D

getting bored of crafting
still a dragon raid on for tonight ?

greetz Calea :worthy:

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
I have a feeling after yesterday rvr (defending Albion) you will reneue your acc.

cu m8 in game

:D George

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom