Monday 28th of march ml3 pre steps!

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Ml pre steps start at 20.00CET. Meet at aeurs

bg will beopen 30 minuts before raid starts.
it will be on vaviri

hope to cya all,

greets vavires

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Count nahkapaska zerker in

Lvl 49 nahkapaska zerker will attend :)

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Vav vav vav, that really conflicts with our Alliance Event :p

/Ovron

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Ovron said:
Vav vav vav, that really conflicts with our Alliance Event :p

/Ovron

I highly recommend Ovron that u learn to post dates here on freddy's, Me or other can't know dates for every raid planned, I base my dates on the raids posted on freddys, ill change it to sunday now, but please thikn of us to, and post a date here to

tx, vavires

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
For the mods!!!

vavires said:
Ml pre steps start at 20.00CET. Meet at aeurs

bg will beopen 30 minuts before raid starts.
it will be on vaviri

hope to cya all,

greets vavires

Could i ask the moderators please to change The day and day in topic from monday 28th to sunday 27th, hours are the same

thanks!
greets vavires

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
I highly recommend Ovron that u learn to post dates here on freddy's, Me or other can't know dates for every raid planned, I base my dates on the raids posted on freddys, ill change it to sunday now, but please thikn of us to, and post a date here to

tx, vavires

Vav - not that im erm trying to upset anyone but you say you plan your raids around what other raids are posted on FH but ur ml bg raids are at the same time as the Erinys Charm raid and the Jacinas Sash raid - hopefully tho there will be enuff ppl for both raids to succeed :)

Personally I have a friend coming over who can play my warrior on your ml2 for me while i go on teh erinys and then run my Jacinas with Bluey but I guess a lot will have to choose between the 2.

not moaning or anythign just trying to point out something you may have missed m8y :)

PS i dont have the correct moderator permissions to edit ur thread about the ml3 raid but i will pass the mesg on so someone will do for you :)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
Vav - not that im erm trying to upset anyone but you say you plan your raids around what other raids are posted on FH but ur ml bg raids are at the same time as the Erinys Charm raid and the Jacinas Sash raid - hopefully tho there will be enuff ppl for both raids to succeed :)

Personally I have a friend coming over who can play my warrior on your ml2 for me while i go on teh erinys and then run my Jacinas with Bluey but I guess a lot will have to choose between the 2.

not moaning or anythign just trying to point out something you may have missed m8y :)

PS i dont have the correct moderator permissions to edit ur thread about the ml3 raid but i will pass the mesg on so someone will do for you :)

I have had this discussion with some1 before blue m8,
and there are raids like u say now that are sceduled on weekly basis. If i take away all the days from those artifast raids to dragonraids then there are hardly enough days left for descent raid planning.

Imo somethimes a choice have to be made.
Meaning is, im not gone stand in the way of an as raid since that aint on a weekly basis, and ppl can easely choose between 1 an artifact, and 2 an ml raid. I try to do good for all m8, ull never c me hold a raid on wendsdays for dragonraid reasons, but i myself prolly will keep using the days that i use now,otherwise i won't be able to keep doing these raids.

Ps , last theusday all worked out fine m8.

Greets, Vavires

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
nps Vav - just wasnt sure if you realised and ofc raids should only get done when a raid leader has the time and wants to do it so i fully understand :)

1 more thing.... gifv 10 day weeks for more raiding imo hehe

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
nps Vav - just wasnt sure if you realised and ofc raids should only get done when a raid leader has the time and wants to do it so i fully understand :)

1 more thing.... gifv 10 day weeks for more raiding imo hehe

10?? hmm i dont know if that will cut it :D
Im glad u understand, not that i ever doubted u wouldn't :).
We will chow it goes, in the end is a solution for every problem

Logging now, its late enough, have a good night ;)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
I kinda wanne stress the following out,

The more ppl that come, the longer the pres steps will take.
Mostly i do this to help ppl lacking time, or just dont know how to do it all.
If u can get a group together to do them yourself, then please do it.
I dont mind if i have again 8+flg that show up, as long as y'all understand that it will take longer than when u do it with 2flg.

cya Sunday :)

Henx

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up Groowy (thane 50)
and
Drakan (Shami 50) for Ml3 pres

:flame:

Kolez

Fledgling Freddie
Bahh i didtn realise u changed the time any chance that anyone is doin any pre-steps before 2moro??

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
I did it again with 14ppl yesterday.
Im sorry u couldnt be here, i asked the mods nicely to adjust the topic tittle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom