monday 28/05/2007 Avalon City dragon killing

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
last monday i did a surprice raid only 21 albs showed up pitty as it was lots of fun wanne try kill it again xanxicar ( ac dragon ) when he hits 50 % it will pop mobs on american servers it took 140 albs to take these mobs down so will need some albs next monday hope to see lots there and we might even kill him who knows if mids or hibs plan a relic raid on this day i will move bg to hit mid and hib with old albion zerg style and kill towers and keeps till none stand round

one again hope to see all there
bg will be up on shootandkill-e
bg will start at 20.30 cet / 19.30 gmt
bg will be up 30 minute s or so before

( i so hope mids or hibs try to attack albion on this day )

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
''when he hits 50 % it will pop mobs on american servers '' - cool

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I told you 2 times before...ill tell you one more time.

1 NECRO
1 DI BB

And since last patch

A ML10 SORC OR CABBA

if you try to do with >3ppl you WILL DIE, if you are 30 you die if you are 60 you die if you are 200 ppl you will die....just 3 ppl

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Aahh the good old joy of getting a grp and killing a mob, I guess some people still find fun in that. Its a shame when people think the answer to the game is necro or ml9 pet with bb, granted it can be, but doesnt that suck the fun out of alot of the game? Just getting a group of friends together and dying to a mob is more fun than necroing it by yourself while using 1 hand to heal and the other to have a wank

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Aahh the good old joy of getting a grp and killing a mob, I guess some people still find fun in that. Its a shame when people think the answer to the game is necro or ml9 pet with bb, granted it can be, but doesnt that suck the fun out of alot of the game? Just getting a group of friends together and dying to a mob is more fun than necroing it by yourself while using 1 hand to heal and the other to have a wank

I wouldnt know, i use 1 hand for necro and the other for bb

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
if you try to do with >3ppl you WILL DIE, if you are 30 you die if you are 60 you die if you are 200 ppl you will die....just 3 ppl

It's been done with about 80 FYI :fluffle:

Get the right people and you can do it with much less than that without necro cheesing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom