Monday 27th TG Raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iswind

I just want to thank Akyma for a nice raid :)

to bad ppl didnt get what they want (you rarely do in tg raids) :(

And btw im lucky i joined the raid and said to my bro i hope the foe hammer drops cus i want one.. and it did drop and i won it to :D (guess im lucky the skald got 80 and i got 83 on my roll)

I hope to join more raids in the future :)

A

Allways_

The +10 system, and the nominations takes alot of time, but since these rules are there I'm glad Akyma takes the time to check these things before handing out the loot..

hmmm, maybe wasnt it akyma that gave me the jewel, but still, its fecking anoying to win an item after 6 raids, and then get a message: "Wait, someone else won, he had +10, +20 (dont know how much it was)
just a little whine or what you would call it...

Imo is that lotto way totaly stupid.
1. It takes to long TIME

2. People can vote on each item, so they just go up after items they dont need.. just to get an item. (I did it myself last night, because i didnt get that jewel)

3. I KNOW THAT IF I WENT ON RAID, I ACCEPT THE RULES, BUT I DIDNT SEE THE WEIRD SYSTEM WITH +10/+20 AFTER /RANDOM 100.. JUST THOUGHT IT WAS /RANDOM 110 / 120.. BUT WTF. THEN I CAN LEARN IT :)

Gl with your raids akyma - Its good you make them

H

herjulf

Originally posted by Pandemic
i would be very interested in knowing who got the warrior hauberk if it dropped

it dropped yes, infact 2 different warrior only drops i believe.

And i believe all questions will be for us a mystery no more, soon.

OK i have been pondering some here...

U notice here how things get out of control, it is kinda like when sibbling gathering to inherit their dead ones, greed steers and anything unclear gets interpeted by the wildest possible "guesses".

So i suggest some changes in future raids, which i truely hope Akyma will have the stamina to hold.
Since he does well, very well imo.

1. rules posted on barrysworld and MACROED out by akyma as the LAST step before we charge the first skellies in TG, when evryone who participates is in the cg is there.
This way EVERYTHING is clear and if anything is unclear the person asks in grp chat, not by yell etc.

2. in raid, penalty system, ass noted above if a person pulls mobs without leaders go ahead, or constantly keeps ahead of raid leader, etc, or is afk, afk when getting resses (2 resses = penalty)
these individuals get -10.

AKYMA keeps track of this by holding his list, which he does a splendid job with btw atm.

3. Akyma dont handle loot macroing imo he has his hands full as it is, i trust him 100% but he has his hands full as it is, if he can get 2-3 loot handlers he should.
This give him time to note what drops and make a list of his own.

and helps him to concentrate purely on the raid and the +/- bonuses on lottoing.

4. banning, dont ban. give penaltys.

5. give DETAILED reports on what drops havent been lottoed out, remaining drops are saved till next raid, and posted on barrysworld as remaining drops, lottoed on next raid.

Well thats all gj akyma. thanks for a good raid.

R

redfern

Aye - can't be said too often - very good raid.

But in my opinion the lotto needs some minor changes.

1. ppl should only be permitted to roll once in each turn. That way it will be faster, ppl will only roll for an item they really need and it will be less confusing.

2. Always start and finish a turn by lotto stones. Again it will reduce number of ppl in the lotto.

3. The bonus system is ok, but I also see it could be "misused". Lets say I want an item from f.x. the king. Then i just do 10 raids and get a +100 on raid 11. It may even be in my interrest that the raid "fails" somewhere - a wipeout resulting in ppl leaving and so on. Imo there should be a max. bonus at 30+

Finally I suggest all really uber items are rolled in first turn, and that when we reach third turn all can roll for any drops that may still be there regardless of type.

A hint to Akyma - let more ppl. work for you in the raid. You could let some 40+ join for the xp. They are not supposed to participate in the fighting, only to take care of drops, macroing and so on. The xp should be worth the work for them.

A

Arakith

Just wanted to thank Akyma for a great tg hunt :)

Can't wait until the next one ;)

D

Driwen

Originally posted by redfern
A hint to Akyma - let more ppl. work for you in the raid. You could let some 40+ join for the xp. They are not supposed to participate in the fighting, only to take care of drops, macroing and so on. The xp should be worth the work for them.

xp on TG raids is pretty worthless over time as you have lots of waiting. So lvl 40+'s should be welcome, but dont expect them to take care of drops in exchange of exp, besides you want people you can trust to help you and not people you "pay" with exp.

Also:

"1º She no is the unique no 48+ healer in raid, all send me at raid started asking 4 it. IF NO R HEALERS 48+, ppl gets alts 4 help.
2º A lot of ppl send 4 friends, Allways won 2 items too, but one 4 friend, he send me too."

uhm the rules seem to be one item per person, so if he wants to get an item for his friend. He should get his friend to the lotto, rules state lvl 48+ can lotto and you can lotto for your lvl 48+ alts. So that doesnt mean friends and the rules say one item per person and if someone gets an item for his friend that just means he is getting two items (assuming he gets one for himself aswell). As either his friend is rolling on the item too, so you and your friend have higher chance on winning it. Or his friend hasnt been on the raid and doesnt deserve a shot at an item. Or his friend already got an item and that means he is getting a second one.

So I dont get how rolling for your friend is in line with the rules, except maybe when you give up your right to role for anyother character.
Btw the idea was that you rolled for one prenominated character that was lvl 48+, so you cant even roll for a friend and yourself as that means rolling for two different characters. So I think the getting two items one for the person himself and one for a friend is breaking a few of your raid rules.

Anyway its great that you are doing this, but you might want to have a small relook on your rules and how you apply them, because some of them are hard to re'enforce(rolling for one char only), other are slowing up the lotto (+10 which is great system, but might want to see if kathal's ideas might work) and you sometimes undeliberatly break them yourself. But you are doing midgard a great service so gratz and keep up the good work:).

K

kathal_tdd

Originally posted by driwen
Anyway its great that you are doing this, but you might want to have a small relook on your rules and how you apply them, because some of them are hard to re'enforce(rolling for one char only), other are slowing up the lotto (+10 which is great system, but might want to see if kathal's ideas might work) and you sometimes undeliberatly break them yourself. But you are doing midgard a great service so gratz and keep up the good work:).
I have talked a bit with Akyma and it seems she is open for new ideas.
I'm considering helping her with one lottery to see how the system works in practice.
I would make it VERY clear before the raids beginning that the lottery system is a new one and it’s being tested.
There might be some flaws that need to be corrected.
Being an Aug Shammie on the hunt gives me plenty of time to make lists and so on.
The +10 or +100 system as it will be, will still be a part of the lottery. Ppl that have +X0 will have +X00 on that hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom