Mona, rr9!

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz Mona well done m8, always solo to my knowledge

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
Should say well done to her zerg instead ;p - now you should try the thing most stealthers call 'soloing'
Hahahahahaha says a mid xDDDDDDD
Haven't met solo sb's in ages :eek:

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Then u haven´t been looking very hard

Don't think most people got a lot of time to look very hard before Grapploran and his merry bunch finds them.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Gratz mona =)

Sandar Shadowwalker said:
Congratulations Mona well done :drink: when im out solo i all ways bump into Mona solo so...

When YOUR out solo, rofl. I found you solo once -ever, which was today and battered you, but, thats the first time in countless trips I've ever found you solo, your usually with Garrak, Feathers or Scouse :eek: - Mona's always been solo, have good fights with her.

Sandar Shadowwalker

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Gratz mona =)

When YOUR out solo, rofl. I found you solo once -ever, which was today and battered you, but, thats the first time in countless trips I've ever found you solo, your usually with Garrak, Feathers or Scouse :eek: - Mona's always been solo, have good fights with her.
I was going to pm you and say what a good RR3 NS you are but i dont think i will bother now all those players above you have said i have never grouped with them so i dont no where your getting your imformation from.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
grats the only inf ever able to beat me solo or ns for that matter... once after toa once before ;)

hmm what rubbish....my infil beat u a few times before TOA landed !

i can remember at least twice just outside mpk...yes i was solo before u even ask

nice try though :clap:

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Sandar Shadowwalker said:
I was going to pm you and say what a good RR3 NS you are but i dont think i will bother now all those players above you have said i have never grouped with them so i dont no where your getting your imformation from.

My spellings bad enough when im awake, and my reading sucks.. seems it sucks even more when im tired, I'm thinking of Aeser or something, not Sandar :s

/Sorry.

Sandar Shadowwalker

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
My spellings bad enough when im awake, and my reading sucks.. seems it sucks even more when im tired, I'm thinking of Aeser or something, not Sandar :s

/Sorry.
<bows to Pudzy>Thanks for reply :) I will keep to my word and say for a RR3 NS you are very good cant wait to find you out solo in Emain have some more good fights.

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
Im sorry you havnt seen me solo Dreami, ill unstealth so your fg can gank me from now on? use your head

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
says a mid who has soloed 95% of his 3.33 mill RP xD

I think you mean 0.95%... Can't remember seeing you solo lately. :E

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Justicator said:
I think you mean 0.95%... Can't remember seeing you solo lately. :E
yea last time i seen him he was with grappledoran zerg ;o

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
ev0_o said:
Im sorry you havnt seen me solo Dreami, ill unstealth so your fg can gank me from now on? use your head

Eh? I used to play Inf and solo with Merc.. You were all the time with either Kipu or Emma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom