Molvik

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
Buffs are an option all can have? Get a bb urself?

Still dare more ppl to come, tis too empty a place :)

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
wodzie said:
Buffs are an option all can have? Get a bb urself?

Still dare more ppl to come, tis too empty a place :)

I think most people go BG just as some distraction on the long way to 50, and thus don't have a BB. Then there's the few like you, who actually make their hobby out of a BG and get uber gear, a buffbot and the likes. That's all perfectly fine, just don't go around daring people to come and fight you, because it's not ubercool to win all fights when you're the only one fully buffed.

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
True, atleast for me i enjoy the bg's alot more atm in comparison the all the zergs in "real rvr" - and yes - alot of people aren't buffed and some are..
As said, its an option if u want to use the time to level a bg bb.

For ubah gear, nah -- normal crafted armor and weaps, nothing fancy .. ow besides a 4.2 spd rog toa piercer for pa :p

Have had some good 1 on 1 vs some of the "regular atm albs" not always outcome in my favour.

However, if pople don't atleast as stealthers cap their melee resist .. no wonder they fall fast.

So -- I still dare people to come and play :drink:

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
wodzie said:
True, atleast for me i enjoy the bg's alot more atm in comparison the all the zergs in "real rvr" - and yes - alot of people aren't buffed and some are..
As said, its an option if u want to use the time to level a bg bb.

For ubah gear, nah -- normal crafted armor and weaps, nothing fancy .. ow besides a 4.2 spd rog toa piercer for pa :p

Have had some good 1 on 1 vs some of the "regular atm albs" not always outcome in my favour.

However, if pople don't atleast as stealthers cap their melee resist .. no wonder they fall fast.

So -- I still dare people to come and play :drink:

Ahh well, I'll still have my fun in BG as well. Even though I get hit by your mainhand for 140 and me hitting you back for 75.Though, if I get PA in, it's not impossible to win.

See you out there again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom