BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
if you used disturbed anywhere in this video i shalt kill you! dl'ing

Logi

Part of the furniture
if you used disturbed anywhere in this video i shalt kill you! dl'ing

nop! :D

edit: its my first video so go easy on me :p

my 2nd project will be guild vs zerg, PoV of warden/cleric/zerker/healer i think, will see, still need to make footage again :)

wished this video had more 1vsX''s, but the ones i recorded in the 2 week span were all scrubs and i dont want to fill a video with me killing scrubs, hence why it turned out to be more 1v1 then 1vsx's.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Is the guild mostly on hib now? Cause I might be able to log on mah eld, minstrel, caba or skald if you need some backup :)

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later

:(

Logi

Part of the furniture
Is the guild mostly on hib now? Cause I might be able to log on mah eld, minstrel, caba or skald if you need some backup :)

and yeh, we're mostly on hib

bainteor

Banned
Very entertaining and most of all well played. Nice playing against multiple enemies too - you love that walk-through side stun, you seem to be trying to use it all the time xD.

Would love to release a Thidranki movie sometime considering we killed so much and had some great fights.

Logi

Part of the furniture
I disliked that too :p For being old player you cannot get used to the new icons / models tbh...

ive always played with standard UI since i started playing in 2003, never rly used a custom on tanks.. and when the icons changed, i just adapted and relearned, took awhile though :p :m00:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
have to agree about the icons :p I can't stand the new ones, the first thing I do when I install DAOC is download bobsui and get rid of all the new shit lol :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Why you using conflags ?:p Would a weapon with a proc be better ?

Overall i liked though

Logi

Part of the furniture
Why you using conflags ?:p Would a weapon with a proc be better ?

Overall i liked though

shits and gigs! XD

gonn have to sell them nao though with next patch comin :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom