Molvik tonight

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Was good - I haven't been in Molvik for a bit with any toon but this was a good welcome back, especially now scouts have something to fear again. Saw a few people log their scouts to play something more viable tonight.

And the sorc /ruding me :( Sorry I killed you so many times but you're a sorc and I think its poetic justice :p

Kcinimodus

Fledgling Freddie
I was so pissed by being killed over and over again, and there's nothing I can do about it. Hell I die before my qc mezz or whatever lands. Sorry for the rudes, I ruded the class not the person playing :p (I assume you refer to Dompie which is me).

Other than that... a royal fuck up by Mythic once again! 1 Single warlock defending a keep versus 6 attackers, and nothing we can do about it really. Hib nukers can stun and np vs warlocks then. When I'm duoing with a cleric it's easy aswell, it's just a bit stupid though you need 2 classes to beable to fight 1.

Ah well, hope you cap out of molvik soon, think we gave you enough rps tonight :p.

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Kcinimodus said:
I was so pissed by being killed over and over again, and there's nothing I can do about it. Hell I die before my qc mezz or whatever lands. Sorry for the rudes, I ruded the class not the person playing :p (I assume you refer to Dompie which is me).

Other than that... a royal fuck up by Mythic once again! 1 Single warlock defending a keep versus 6 attackers, and nothing we can do about it really. Hib nukers can stun and np vs warlocks then. When I'm duoing with a cleric it's easy aswell, it's just a bit stupid though you need 2 classes to beable to fight 1.

Ah well, hope you cap out of molvik soon, think we gave you enough rps tonight :p.

Sorry to break the news to you but being aoe mezzed all the time ain't no walk in the park either. Still no nerf regarding sorcs so don't expect us to feel sorry for you. ;) No seriously the warlocks are seriously overpowered but that's Mythic's way to take care of things. Release a few overpowered classes to lure players back then nerf them. Classic marketingstrategy......

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I was in last night with my vamp duo mate Talio (me being Uppyr) and we had a decent enough time. Mostly spent running into the alb/mid grps and trying to kill as many as possible before we died :p was fun but we are off to leirvik now :(

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Qbic said:
Sorry to break the news to you but being aoe mezzed all the time ain't no walk in the park either. Still no nerf regarding sorcs so don't expect us to feel sorry for you. ;) No seriously the warlocks are seriously overpowered but that's Mythic's way to take care of things. Release a few overpowered classes to lure players back then nerf them. Classic marketingstrategy......

people always go back onto the bolt range mezz, on my sorc i'd hapily sacrifice bolt range mezz for instant aoe mezz, or even instant aoe stun, wtf was that about.

Remember sorcs are albs primary CC class

MooNShinE

Fledgling Freddie
Kcinimodus said:

LOL that was my Warlock in the keep Evinas. Sorry for killing you lots but tbh im not just going to let people walk in and take the keep.

ohh and just ding 39 should hit harder now. :twak:

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Usually just log my animist out in molvik after encountering a few warlocks..
Not fun getting instashotted the whole time..

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
lol if i wasnt at work Moonshine i who be there mezzing and stuning for you that would get on ppl's tits :)

Mezz, Stun and Insta Death..... sound like a hib class i know just takes 2 ppl on Mid :E

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Kalidur said:
people always go back onto the bolt range mezz, on my sorc i'd hapily sacrifice bolt range mezz for instant aoe mezz, or even instant aoe stun, wtf was that about.

Remember sorcs are albs primary CC class

Yes, Clerics should be Albions Primary CC because they have minimal offensive powers, like a healer and a bard. Bard's can be tough but they're a soft hybrid with loads of util :) I can just imagine how people would feel if SMs were given bolt range AE mez, or even a mez with the same radius and length as a sorc mez

The point isn't about your class its the fact that people just feel utterly helpless, that there's no way they can play better and beat you. The bolt range mez and 600+ nuke (at 50) every 2s is totally overpowered.
The same with Warlocks and Vamps. Warlocks are overpowered, and vamps are insanely overpowered. Two vamps attacking FGs and taking out one or two people... that's utterly wrong sorry :)

I expect we'll see Vamps getting whacked with the nerf bat very soon since a fg of them can take a keep without even breaking the two outer doors down....

Kcinimodus, sorry mate :) I knew you were getting pissed off. Did you take the ck in the end? I logged out after the last fight at the ck doors where the pally and inf attacked.

sshot008.jpg

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
600+ nuke from a sorc is from a RR8+ body sorc or with a cabalist debuffing and two power relics...

it's a baseline nuke remember, so it'll have shite variance especially at low RR.

I'm not saying sorcs are happy fluffy balanced chars ;) but they're light years from the monstrosity that is a warlock. (sorcs have to be RR5 and ML9 before they're truly sick - warlocks at level 42 can run around the frontier killing 50s)

purge stops an aoe mezz, doesn't help against insta-death.

Vamp's ain't overpowered they're just buffed. A pure tank with buffs will kill a vampiir in melee, a buffed caster will nuke them down.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
600+ nuke from a sorc is from a RR8+ body sorc or with a cabalist debuffing and two power relics...

it's a baseline nuke remember, so it'll have shite variance especially at low RR.

I'm not saying sorcs are happy fluffy balanced chars ;) but they're light years from the monstrosity that is a warlock. (sorcs have to be RR5 and ML9 before they're truly sick - warlocks at level 42 can run around the frontier killing 50s)

Vamp's ain't overpowered they're just buffed. A pure tank with buffs will kill a vampiir in melee, a buffed caster will nuke them down.

No offense here but you clearly haven't a clue what you're on about. I'm sad in that I have a buffbot for every occasion, every BG, Svasud Faste, DF, and a PvE bot parked in Aegir. Yes, over kill, but why not ? :)

Vamps are nails. There's no two ways about it. They can kick the arse out of anyone with their uber dmg, uber ws, and uber HoT. Even a fully buffed shield tank struggled against at vamp's ws skill buff.

And 600+ nuke from a Sorc is RR8+??!! So every sorc I've ever come across must be RR8+ then! The old "its baseline so high variance" is naff too. Ok high variance meaning 600-800. Oh good :) I might last another 1.5s then :p

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Phil said:
No offense here but you clearly haven't a clue what you're on about. I'm sad in that I have a buffbot for every occasion, every BG, Svasud Faste, DF, and a PvE bot parked in Aegir. Yes, over kill, but why not ? :)

Vamps are nails. There's no two ways about it. They can kick the arse out of anyone with their uber dmg, uber ws, and uber HoT. Even a fully buffed shield tank struggled against at vamp's ws skill buff.

And 600+ nuke from a Sorc is RR8+??!! So every sorc I've ever come across must be RR8+ then! The old "its baseline so high variance" is naff too. Ok high variance meaning 600-800. Oh good :) I might last another 1.5s then :p

You need ml9 pet, rr5 ability and a solid rr to go in god mode as sorc. I seldom get nuked for 800 tbh on hib pryd, with solid resists and some ra's.

Warlocks however, are in god mode from thid and upwards, we have yet to see what a rr5+ toa'd one can do, but seeing mythic acctually nerfed the class its on par with prenerf zerks and savages.

The qq presonally is the insta shit. I dont really mind losing to a GOOD player who can outinterrupt me, outsmart me. But to lose to any tard just because it has insta spell is pure bs.

I cant really comment on the class in real rvr yet with ra's ml's etc, but pre lev 50 its a joke.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Stunned said:
You need ml9 pet, rr5 ability and a solid rr to go in god mode as sorc. I seldom get nuked for 800 tbh on hib pryd, with solid resists and some ra's.

Warlocks however, are in god mode from thid and upwards, we have yet to see what a rr5+ toa'd one can do, but seeing mythic acctually nerfed the class its on par with prenerf zerks and savages.

The qq presonally is the insta shit. I dont really mind losing to a GOOD player who can outinterrupt me, outsmart me. But to lose to any tard just because it has insta spell is pure bs.

I cant really comment on the class in real rvr yet with ra's ml's etc, but pre lev 50 its a joke.

Yes, I aren't even making an attempt to say Locks aren't overpowered - they are. What annoys me is the sorcs that complain that they can't win now. Just trying to make them see that this is what most people (with or without purge!) have felt like for as long as they can remember.

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

I'm not saying sorcs are happy fluffy balanced chars but they're light years from the monstrosity that is a warlock. (sorcs have to be RR5 and ML9 before they're truly sick - warlocks at level 42 can run around the frontier killing 50s)

Think i must agree with Phil there tbh, I've yet to see a sorc that doesn't nuke me for at the very least 500 ish at cap speed after being mezzed. Ask any fully buffed warrior (such as myself at rare occasions) how it feels to be mezzed, hit purge, turn around, sprint for a couple of yards then eat dirt.
It's probably the same hopeless feeling you get when you meet a warlock, he will unleash his chambers and spam lifetaps uninterrupted without doubt, and theres nothing one can do about it really except trying to cc him or survive his onslaught. In both cases someone up above must really love you if you survive.
Remember even after cast speed decrease to 10% max, a sorc mezzed me as a shaman, a warrior, zerker and healer. I hit purge seconds after mezz landed, when I turned around healer was dead. Next I died. Zerker almost got there in time. Pet stunned warrior and it was gameover...
The warlock will take at least 1-2 with him without problems, but then his power is depleted and no chambers up. A sorc can take on a lot more than that, especially if they haven't got purge2+.

To sum it up, yeah sure warlocks are op, especially in 1v1 situations, but sorcs aint far from it either imo...

The thing with vamps is that if they get one hit in after theyve bolted you for some pow, they can just get their heal over time thing up. Even if you manage to get every hit in, their hp won't even seem to move. Hell I'm having a hard time killing em with my overpowered warlock even after 2 chambers and 3 unint lifetaps.

/whine mode off :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom