Molvik: Best/Fun toons for solo & duo

BRANDYN

Fledgling Freddie
Been getting back into DAOC (live) a bit but I think I'm going to hang out in Molvik. A friend is playing occasionally too. We have a third account for buffbot. I like stealth, and miss my classic NS so that's one option for solo. Any realm is fine, but friend is leaning Mid So...

1. Good toons for soloing?
2. Good duos?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Anything that does dmg and has CC is good for soloing now, as everyone can get hastener speed from a pot. But sorcs, theurgs, skalds and minstrels are all great for soloing in molvik. BM, zerker and mercs are great too, once they unlock charge 3. Basically any caster will go down before charge runs out.

As for duos, I would do something like this:

Alb: Minstrel/sorc, sorc/theurg, sorc/cleric, sorc/spirit caba, minstrel/reaver
Mid: Skald/zerker, skald/BD, skald/valk, SM/RM, valk/zerker
Hib: Bard/anything, Eld/chanter, Warden/caster, VW/warden(/bard), vamp/BM

There are lots of combos, and in this day and age you can basically put any two classes together and do well. Besides two healers..

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Anything that does dmg and has CC is good for soloing now, as everyone can get hastener speed from a pot. But sorcs, theurgs, skalds and minstrels are all great for soloing in molvik. BM, zerker and mercs are great too, once they unlock charge 3. Basically any caster will go down before charge runs out.

As for duos, I would do something like this:

Alb: Minstrel/sorc, sorc/theurg, sorc/cleric, sorc/spirit caba, minstrel/reaver
Mid: Skald/zerker, skald/BD, skald/valk, SM/RM, valk/zerker
Hib: Bard/anything, Eld/chanter, Warden/caster, VW/warden(/bard), vamp/BM

There are lots of combos, and in this day and age you can basically put any two classes together and do well. Besides two healers..

Psst you forgott Skald/Savage ;)
Savage dmg is insane in Molvik along with a Skald or Healer its lots of fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom