Moik

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
My apologies for initially locking this - I neglected to read the topic and merely noted the bumping of an old thread.

No offence was intended.

D

Dokujin

Hörde om detta för några månader sedan, visste inte vad man skulle tro.
Letade mig fram hit och fick det bekräftat. Känner hur känslorna hopar sig i magen och hur det blir dimmigt i ögonen. Läst igenom gamla loggar och det är svårt som fan att acceptera att han faktiskt inte finns kvar.
Vad som än hände och varför så är det hela mycket tragiskt.
Ont om bra folk och det blev mindre när Moik försvann.

Vila i frid polarn!

- Victor "Virko" Norbäck

(Sorry that I wrote this in swedish)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Move this to the freddys fallen section please :) and sticky it or sumit

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Didnt know you, never met you.. Still, felt sad to hear this.

rip

Barun

Loyal Freddie
sorry, was in pub today on a mold, and just thinking random thoughts, i hardly play this game, but for some weird reason i was thinking of moik, i spoke to him alot but hardly knew him, ive had a rl mate kill himself in 2006 and it feels just as bad as someone as i knew in a game,

Just a never forgoten reminder,

< 3 Joel Widen

Hope your in a better place

RIP

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
I cant simply realise that this was six years ago. Daoc feels like it will be with me always, as will the certain reasons why I quit it.

The reason why I could never play again was knowledge of _moik's death, I simply could not log on anymore. Felt like something had passed. For me he wasnt just a friend, but also a rival with which I competed as a shaman and as a person.

There was plenty of reasons why I was jealous or even hated him at times, for I felt that he took the place in the guild in which I was supposed to be. So we fought of the same space in a spotlight, but as he went so did I.

And Almosthuman he still is as long as I keep lingering,
where he's been
looking through the sorrow, in these thoughts of mine
to tomorrow, the twilight of my mind.

I still sometimes think of you. As I do of the whole camelot community, the daoc players, which are a rare breed of gamers. We know that a game should be hard,. Because only a challenge really brings you out at full, and if aint hard, it sure aint fun either.

Everz

FH is my second home
Well said Kalba, was a good player, only ever played against him.

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice words Kalba, good to see another oldskooler still care about this.

I also still think about moik now and again and even after these 6 years have passed, it still makes me sad to see how many people were touched by this.

I think i'll always cherish the amazing fun moments Moik , me and the entire Daoc community shared in this game.

Midgard, Hibernia and Albion will never be forgotten and neither will we forget our lost friends.

Rest well Moik,
you will live on in the memories of alot of people.

Mezzing, Dwarf of Midgard & Friend of Moik!

d3f1

Loyal Freddie
15 yrs later , ridiculous how time passes by , i still will never forget how much we laughed just the day before all this shit went down . i think about you every now and again and still cry like a baby , miss you so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom