Mods: What is one of freddys beloved

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Too many people fishing for a custom title here, I think you all need to subscribe! :mad: (Yes, I earned this self-righteousness by paying my £10!)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Too many people fishing for a custom title here, I think you all need to subscribe! :mad: (Yes, I earned this self-righteousness by paying my £10!)

£10 is an awful lot of money though Oo

Make it £5 imo.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
right is tight bastard higher than a scrounging bastard and is a belovedc someone who posts a lot or some one that only posts useful stuff, as iot is now we got
fledgling freddy
regular freddy (Mmmmm eat that fibre)
scrounging bastard

i think thats the order so where do the other ones come ijn, scuse typing lol am right handed and broke it so typimg left fingered and you think this os messy u should see me eat, back on topic, so are these the only 2 new titles or are there some more and what order do they go ijn please?
<rests arm>

Bahumat

FH is my second home
deebs can change it but he did not say how.

our posts counts are recorded but we cant see it as that encourages ppl to spam, maybe certain ppl had such a high amount when the system was introdced it automatically changed their title

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Bahumat said:
haha :worthy:

Another helpful reply :p

I'd like to know aswell actually =( No one will give me "Is better than you" as a title :(

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Ezteq said:
right is tight bastard higher than a scrounging bastard and is a belovedc someone who posts a lot or some one that only posts useful stuff, as iot is now we got
fledgling freddy
regular freddy (Mmmmm eat that fibre)
scrounging bastard

i think thats the order so where do the other ones come ijn, scuse typing lol am right handed and broke it so typimg left fingered and you think this os messy u should see me eat, back on topic, so are these the only 2 new titles or are there some more and what order do they go ijn please?
<rests arm>
you got a strange way of going off topic :D

i think it might be those who get rep points, but i got 3 or smth so that might not be after all :/ maybe they just spam till their fingers bleed.

/edit

seems bubble got a crush on me +1 rep points. \o/

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Huntingtons said:
you got a strange way of going off topic :D

i think it might be those who get rep points, but i got 3 or smth so that might not be after all :/ maybe they just spam till their fingers bleed.

/edit

seems bubble got a crush on me +1 rep points. \o/
i got 15 rep's (hubba hubba) so what do i do wityh them? can i spend them ior its just a nice little thing to look at and think "aww someone appreciates me"?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
i got 15 rep's (hubba hubba) so what do i do wityh them? can i spend them ior its just a nice little thing to look at and think "aww someone appreciates me"?
You can stroke your epeen with them.

How do you check how many reps you get? :<

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
this thread sure sucks

mainly because i didnt get a title out of it :D

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
I smell title fishing!!!111 :<
This whole thread stinks of title bragging.. Poor Gamah thought he could disguise it tho :p

Gamah

Banned
Zebolt said:
This whole thread stinks of title bragging.. Poor Gamah thought he could disguise it tho :p

Actully, I really did want to know what it was for? And where the fuck are you cock? not been on for 2 days.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Actully, I really did want to know what it was for? And where the fuck are you cock? not been on for 2 days.
I've been partying with 20 university friends on an island outside stockholm.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Zebolt said:

Then surely I have one of the better titles? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom