Modkilled.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes, Yoni's post makes perfect sense. Although only to those of us who are dead apparently:

Care to elaborate there Yoni? Like letting the rest of the village in on your conclusions or are you merely buying time for yourself by saying you know whats what and who's who when in fact you dont. Saying things by not saying things, rather a wolfy thing to do is it not ?

With villagers like that, the wolves are going to have a field day.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
I was sure TDC was a wolf - with the way he insta voted on people I just thought he was a deffo wolf. I guess with me cautioning for no lynches he thought I was a wolf...

M

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's the 1st day. I do not understand why people think that vote switching = wolf.

The 1st (couple) of days are info gathering, and if you are lucky you get someone who slips up.

The last few games have been plagued by inactivity, and people who kill and vote the active players for no good reason.

This really needs sorting :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I was actually hoping Aphex that the villagers can look over what has happened and come to the same conclusions as I, rather than me have to spell it out...

repped her for that. LOL

Yoni seems to be of the belief that people know how to play and review posts.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
oooo wait till next game. facepalm will have quite a few uses.

gohan

FH is my second home
rubric slipped up alot

he said your a wolf rather than evil but im innocent ect

also said about yoni yestoday that she was suspicious and he would scry her, but magically he scrys some1 who turns up dead... how can't they see it, why is yoni the only one with a brain.......

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
haha too bad you thought I was a wolf :p also, for the record I didn't get a shot off :)

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
The crazy thing here is that Mabs has just outed himself. He should've kept his head down and played dumb. The whole of the village, even yoni thought that TDC and I had just killed each other. Now anyone with half a brain will realise that there is at least one more vigilante, although at this juncture there could be more. I suspect that there were only 4.

M

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
tab has also suggested he is a vig.

Yoni has some kind of seer powers. Too convenient her chasing me like that on day one, and she has scryed Rubric last night, it really depends on how perceptive the villagers are now. If they have been paying attention they can spot Rubrics mistakes, if not they will burn Yoni and loose another day and night.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You are one sick kid Will.

You hate vigilantes. So what do you do. Fill a village with them.

Oh well I guess I can see why no one wants a long day, they all have itchy trigger fingers.

edit:// Thank god the village is not full of FPS players.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
LOL The paranoia is strong in this village. Mabs last post was classic.

This is who is left now
Players - 7 remaining

Uara
Mabs
Jupitus
Yoni
Aph3x
taB
Rubric

2 are wolves. So we are left with

Players - 5 remaining

Uara
Mabs

Yoni
Aph3x
taB

mabs is impotent having shot his load:

Players - 4 remaining

Uara
Yoni
Aph3x
taB

I do not beleive we have a doc, or a wolf roleblocker. I think Yoni is a seer of somesort, that leaves Aph3x, taB and Uara with one shot each.

This night is going to be mental. And I think baring any last minute fuck ups that wolves win.

I was pissed with Rbric for going the seer route, but it seems to have worked. I'm glad my sacrifice has totally fucked up the village more than it would have been otherwise.

gohan

FH is my second home
You are one sick kid Will.

You hate vigilantes. So what do you do. Fill a village with them.

Oh well I guess I can see why no one wants a long day, they all have itchy trigger fingers.

edit:// Thank god the village is not full of FPS players.

haha im a cod4 whore and i didnt fire my shot :<

tdc was that aimed at me? i never claimed you were a wolf i only picked out rubric, then ch3t because, well had no choice lol :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh well as Will is evil, I just realised that taB, Aph3x and Uara could be a rival pack :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I reckon there are 3 wolves in total, a seer, possibly a doc and everyone else is a vigilante.

Just a feeling I have.

So after making his point again, for those that needed it spelling out. He is not a wolf, he is not a doc (or he would not have said probably). He is not the seer because Yoni is, and they think Rubric is.

Players - 7 remaining

Uara VIG
Mabs VILLAGER

Yoni SEER
Aph3x ?
taB VIG

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This seems to become the shortest wolf game ever :lol:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Now, not my words you understand Will :

[19:46] <Yonisan> yes tell will he is a **** for making you bad :|

Will

/bin/su
Heh, after the plea for calm, I've had two gunshots already.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Damit,

Sorry Ch3t.

I think we can still win it though.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Wouldn't it be great if Yoni was the other wolf. NOw that would have been a plan and a half. wolves burning their own twice with a seer counter claim.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Lol good game guys, bloody hell so many Vigi's :D and I didnt even get to blow my load off!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
that was mint

sorry mongoose, i had a feeling about you from early on post, and didnt want die without shooting someone

love the randomness of the excessive vigils, really screwed with peoples heads :D

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I scryed jup also *grins*.

When night fell before a kill I had three people I wanted to know about: Ch3t / TdC and Jupitus.

2 of my three were wolves and rubric made it easy for me as I was the seer and he was not.

Jup became more obvious to me because he went horribly quiet....

What I dont understand is why jup didnt immediately kill me after Ch3tan or even last night...

Good game thanks for the fun *grins*

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yoni, I would like to understand a lot of those things also :(

poor jup, his usuall quite random, drunk style did him no good this time. Think it was because he was the only one not claiming to be a vig.

Also Yoni, re my posting style, you read more into what I posted because you knew I was evil. But, I was also trying get caught, did not have time to play and decided to take one for the team.

rubric : ffs!

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Good game again guys. Just like to point out I may have been an idiot and not payed a huge amount of attention but I did shoot Jup in the end, although I also died to those wolfy gits!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
ch3t I only knew you were evil not a wolfy although true re posting style and me knowing you were evil.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well, it was a fucked up game from Will the evil one!

To be honest, this game occurred just as I got hit with a week from hell at work, and I was barely able to even read what was going on let alone post much so I struggled and rushed things a bit.

I would have tried killing Yoni except I felt sure a doc would be protecting her and would have wasted my efforts, and it only came out in the end about the vigil village - I also considered claiming to be a vigi myself but time was against me and I wouldn't have been able to keep up with the flow.

Still - I enjoyed the game, thanks Will, and will try to do better next time... nomnomnom

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom