Moderna grp - this evening 22'th april.

cem8en

Fledgling Freddie
Since there is nobody in moderna atm and havnt been for quite along time i'd like to inv people to make a grp and start xp'ing :).
The grp will start asap as i have the people thats needed. Sign up here at this thread tyvm :).

3 sm's + leech, shammy puller(outside grp) + leech, healer aoe stun (outside grp) + leecher.

SM spot + leech: taken by me :)

sm spot + leech: ?

healer + leech: ?

shammy + leech: ?

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
Mizzie was to lazy to sign up, he got a shammy/healer for grp, he'll come with whatever we need :D

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
cem8en said:
Since there is nobody in moderna atm and havnt been for quite along time i'd like to inv people to make a grp and start xp'ing :).
The grp will start asap as i have the people thats needed. Sign up here at this thread tyvm :).

3 sm's + leech, shammy puller(outside grp) + leech, healer aoe stun (outside grp) + leecher.

SM spot + leech: taken by me :)

healer + leech: ?

shammy + leech: ?

When are you gonna allow warlocks + leech ?

I exped my artis in PoC with warrior blockbot, and killing 10-15 orange to purple mobs without any problems seems better then any SM could do.

Body pull mobs with Warrior. First bomb with Powerless pbae. Then release first chamber, loaded with PBAE. Follow this with uninterupted PBAE, second chamber and if pull isn't dead you can allways do another uninterupted bomb (reds+ mobs can't allways be blocked). Takes few seconds to kill this pull. Needed ~20 sec rest (loading new chambers and self Pom20 to get power) then pull again. And ofc, powerless spreadheal for the warrior puller (that doesn't seem to get any aggro?).

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
Bonehead that sounds like a good idea, but what about when they get nerfed? :D still thinks sm's works very good :)

Keitan

Banned
Bourlog said:
Bonehead that sounds like a good idea, but what about when they get nerfed? :D still thinks sm's works very good :)

Imo until nerf they should let warlocks join :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom