Moderna Grav grp

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
hi, moderna looks dead on prydwen/excal cause of the low population, damn classic:< hard to get grps in moderna aswell, so I was thinking of starting a pl grp, are there someone that is interested in this?
there will be no lists for this grp, only the 5ppl that post from now will be in the grp. I want this to go fast. small breaks etc. so be fast with replying.

1.Airwalker/spiritmaster. supp ofc
2.my leech
3.sm
4.sm
5.leech
6.leech
7.(healer leech)
8.(shaman leech)

9.shaman (puller/fop)
10.healer (pac/fop)

I will be online on daoc 24/7 all days forward to newyear.
take contact ingame with Airwalker-p/Airwalk-p.

Moderna Grav-Prydwen
start time, gathering in moderna prydwen 09:30 gmt+1:00
grp must be there till 10:00 gmt+1:00 cause then pling will start.
pl grp will end 18:00 gmt+1:00 from sunday.
if you can come today at this time it would be great.

If you are fast to reply now, we may start today and keep grp running till you got to do irl things, when one has to go or be gone for some hrs, say when, and tell us when you will be back, let's have a break till then. and start back when you get back.

just post fast if you are interested, is it ok for you to start at this time etc?
and when we got the ppl we could sort this out better.

reply like this.
name:
class:
and if this sounds ok.

2x sm's/supp with leech.
1x healer/pac/fop with leech.
1x shaman/fop with leech.

(I actully don't have a clue about that am pm thing sry)
and I'am half dead atm, sry if it was abit mezzy written, not slept on a day or so.

Skirne

Fledgling Freddie
I am gonna need to PL a char, and need cash, but cannot play today, nor christmas eve.

Skirne, 50 Suppression Sm, only RR1L5, ToA template with all the offensives capped, not completely leveled, but will be soon. I have level 10 Tartaros.

As I said I'll be busy for a few days, but if you still need an SM I am game.

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
1.Airwalker sm
2.Skirne sm
3.airwalker/leech
4.skirne/leech
5.kev/leech.

10.Kev (shaman/fop)

Grimnna

Fledgling Freddie
If you start on Monday in stead of Sunday you got my lvl 50 Pac healer with fop and all kind of nifty stuff like DI and lvl 10 artis to join you.
Will be there most for myself lvling my Zo'arkat, but will get some friends along for the pl spot.

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Quick question from a true Middie noob... what is Moderna ? The Midgard equivalent of Avalon City ?

Erulin the Bloody

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
something like that, AC is more like trollheim wich we don't use, moderna is better, or more popular

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Ah, the same as Krondor then (or Sidi ?.)

Will have to go check it out sometime, so don't laugh if you see a level 11 Valkirie or a 27 hunter in there taking snapshots of the scenery :p

Erulin the Bloody

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
do you work at theese days? had plans starting early at the morning like 10:00 cet, and 19:00 - 20:00 is at the night:|
and Grimnna would be great to have you with us, but is it posible for you to come at sunday?

Skirne

Fledgling Freddie
Modernagrav is not sidi, it is a field of crystals, with kobolds mining them. They are oj con, one camp is red/grape. They repop fast, run slowly and die quickly to pbae. They give very nice moneyloot, drops that can be salvaged and a load of high price trinkets.

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
need one sm with leech and a pac healer with leech that can play at the times I've written down 10:00 cet

Stryfe

Fledgling Freddie
Grimnna would be great to have you with us, but is it posible for you to come at sunday?

Sorry mate... no can do... got to visit me mom who just came out of the hospital...

After sunday I will be able to play every day untill Jan1 from whatever time you want me... untill whatever time you want me :)

(except for 31-12 offcourse, but that doesn't count cause it's not a day... it's a drinking-day :drink: )

Sigh for posting under wrong account :p

Skirne

Fledgling Freddie
Same for me, crosscountry in day when i can. Wouldn't it be better to PL nighttime?

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
ok change of plans, starting 19:00 then? then play as much as we can during the night? 19:00 cet starting on MONDAY

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
1.Airwalker sm
2.Skirne sm
3.airwalker/leech
4.skirne/leech
5.kev/leech.
6.grimnna/leech
7.Windforce sm
8.windforce/leech

9.Grimnna(healer/fop/pac)
10.Kev (shaman/fop)

I think we got a grp going then

19:00 cet starting on MONDAY, Moderna Prydwen, 7 o clock at night that is cet, move your chars to the crystals.

hope to see you all there. Airwalker

Grimnna

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there mate :)
See you on Monday... Merry Christmas/Chanuka/whatever you celebrate :)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Airwalker said:
1.Airwalker sm
2.Skirne sm
3.airwalker/leech
4.skirne/leech
5.kev/leech.
6.grimnna/leech
7.Windforce sm
8.windforce/leech

9.Grimnna(healer/fop/pac)
10.Kev (shaman/fop)

I think we got a grp going then

19:00 cet starting on MONDAY, Moderna Prydwen, 7 o clock at night that is cet, move your chars to the crystals.

hope to see you all there. Airwalker

ill do my best but prolly not before 19.30 CET

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
starting tomorrow 19:00 cet, we got to wait for 2players tho... wich is crap, hope to see you there =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom