Modern Warfare 2

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I started as PC but moved to console, for me personally i find it better, its more social. There are 3 of us in my house and we all get our xboxs and sit on the couch TVs in a row and play COD together, its easier to do that, for us, with consoles than PCs due to being able to sit back and chill

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I bought a brand new PC a half year ago, and I hardly play anything on it. I spend the majority of my gaming time on my sexbox, where I can lay back in my couch while looking at my big telly.

I could never dream of buying Streetfighter for the PC :)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I just really struggle to find a pc game worth buying these days I thought Crysis was just eye candy and the RTS is very bland ATM.
Crysis was just eye candy, not a very interesting game at all. There are plenty of very decent PC games out though, if you care to look.

Left 4 Dead (absurd to play it on a console if you ask me)
Penumbra (great spooky horror puzzle games)
Team Fortress 2
Killing Floor
Defense Grid
if we're going back as far as Crysis, why not add Portal, the HL2 episodes, the Telltale adventure games (sam n max etc) plus *endless* amounts of cool indie games that are about 3 to 5 quid.

I could dig out more but I can't be arsed right now. However I know that for me there's been *far* more interesting games on the PC than there have been on either console.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Have to agree with you there nath :)

There's no reason why you shouldn't get a small form factor PC and whack it under your telly so you can play Streettighter in the front room with your mates.

Better graphics, more varied games (Warcraft on Xbox anyone?), internets, all t3h mediaz, web-tv'z, streaming pr0n and the piece de resistance, a wireless keyboard and mouse for FPS's! :D

Oh, and a Wii. No Mario Galaxies on PC :(

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Why not ? Everyone here has a PC.

It just doesn't feel right. The only fighting game I've played on my PC, was KOF. I've got plenty of people to play with on sexbox live aswell :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Feels identical to me, game pad + PC screen is pretty much the same as a console, the only difference is it looks a hell of a lot better on the PC :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom