modern warfare 2 bug

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i decreased the difficulty during one of the levels, now i cant increase it for some reason. is this normal behaviour? the option is greyed out and its too fucking easy now.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
i decreased the difficulty during one of the levels, now i cant increase it for some reason. is this normal behaviour? the option is greyed out and its too fucking easy now.

it's not a bug it just sucks balls.. don't think there's any way to increase it again

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
its designed that way on purpose so you dont keep increasing and decreasing the difficulty in order to complete it

Aada

Part of the furniture

I'm so sorry you can't up and down the difficulty whenever things get too tough for you.

On a more serious note they made it that way so people like yourself can't claim they beat the game with ease on veteran but secretly they were downing the difficulty more times in an hour then a hooker takes her undies off.

tris-

aada got me.
im so insecure about my self i was hoping to complete it on the easiest mode, then tell every single person i know that i actually beat a computer game on the hardest setting.

or maybe its just aada is the insecure one, and he is projecting that on to everyone else.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
there are very few games that get the difficulty scaling right, so, in fact, it was a perfectly sensible question ?

Aada, you really are a tit sometimes, or is this the bitter "console fanboi" backlash from the other threads ?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
What have console fanboiisms got to do with difficulty levels in a cross platfrom game? please dont start that age old debate in another thread

Lethul

FH is my second home
I'm so sorry you can't up and down the difficulty whenever things get too tough for you.

Or you mean like changing what team to support as soon as another gets a money injection?

Aada

Part of the furniture
there are very few games that get the difficulty scaling right, so, in fact, it was a perfectly sensible question ?

Aada, you really are a tit sometimes, or is this the bitter "console fanboi" backlash from the other threads ?

Your post actually made me lol.

Why do you guys always take things to heart and jump to the defence of your forum friends?

Or am i jealous because i have no friends on here? *sniff*

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i'll be your friend. I charge a one off payment of a curly wurly then a weekly payment of a pint, doesnt matter what of

tris-

Your post actually made me lol.

Why do you guys always take things to heart and jump to the defence of your forum friends?

Or am i jealous because i have no friends on here? *sniff*

mabs wasnt my forum friend before, ive never spoke to the fucker i believe.

now he is my best mate online and offline because he stuck up for me.
see you down the pub mabs!

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Thing is Aada I'm a recent PC fps defector who still struggles with my xbox control pad (see my streetfighter skillz) and I managed to complete modern warfare 2 on veteran. So if I can do it, it really can't be that much of an achievement.

And shame on you Tris :p

tris-

youre clearly lieing to look good on the internet

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
I wanted to change the difficulty a lot - mostly cos some of the levels are just so tedious. There's only so many times I can fight through an urban environment with unseen baddies spawning all around me when I cross invisible lines.

Also the game definitely does have difficulty spikes. I didn't make the mistake I made with MW1, acing the training course and accepting the suggested Hard setting then banging my head on the table with frustration at certain points.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Not sure if this is a problem that's being adressed with MW2, but on the multiplayer there appears to be some sort of exploit with the javelin. Players will run at you with the weapon primed to fire, and when they die the missile explodes and kills everyone in a large radius around them. It's very frustrating when you get a few players constantly doing that the entire match.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Not sure if this is a problem that's being adressed with MW2, but on the multiplayer there appears to be some sort of exploit with the javelin. Players will run at you with the weapon primed to fire, and when they die the missile explodes and kills everyone in a large radius around them. It's very frustrating when you get a few players constantly doing that the entire match.

Apprently they are awaiting MS to ok the patch for the fix not sure about the other versions.

I've seen people do it but not had it done to me yet, it's the people that get into rocks that you should be afraid of.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Why don't you just vote to kick them from the server?

oh wait....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom