.MOD files

O

old.Moriaana

Any of you guys remember Amiga's? I just found a .MOD player, so I can listen to class tunes from old Amiga games again!

Hired Guns and Leander 4 teh wynz!! :D

Hehe. Brings back memories tbh. Why arent PC games as ... hmm ... good ... as Amiga games? I miss my Amiga :(

L

leoric

Good ol days of scroll em up tool box :) My how the music was so much better :)

K

khaldhor

Damn thats a long time since I played those games! (shadow of the beast anyone ?) I still have my amiga but the internal diskdrive is fecked otherwise i would for sure use it on ocasion :wall:

L

leoric

Originally posted by khaldhor
Damn thats a long time since I played those games! (shadow of the beast anyone ?) I still have my amiga but the internal diskdrive is fecked otherwise i would for sure use it on ocasion :wall:

I,ll play :) Classic game that was. Two way on Lemmings?

K

khaldhor

Originally posted by leoric
I,ll play :) Classic game that was. Two way on Lemmings?

hehe deal ;) or how about cannon fodder or chaos engine :) damn Moriaana you stirred up some memories :D

N

NightyP

Cannon fodder was great :) got to that lvl with the small island and the huge cannon, and those lil buggers trhew grenades are you and you died :(

K

khaldhor

hehe just downloaded an amiga emulator and been playing cannon fodder for abit :) even found shadow of the beast, gonna give that a go in a bit :)

L

leoric

hehe just downloaded an amiga emulator and been playing cannon fodder for abit :) even found shadow of the beast, gonna give that a go in a bit :)

MAME32 Emulator 4tehwin, Got all the old classics from A-Z Samurai Showdown, Most the Street Fighters, Eswat, KOF2, They dont make games like they used too :(

A

Apathy

I had a 500+ and a heavily upgraded 2000. :D Such nice machines...mmm, Workbench...

And I used to be able to program in 68k ASM. All gone now. :(

Did anyone ever play Knights? It was a 2 player game split vertically down the screen into two, with a player on each side. You put some cardboard between them so the players couldn't see each other and then you went into a dungeon with a mission like capture the wand of undeath or find the exit and escape or destroy an ancient book or collect all the gems and escape...

Ah, such fun! You can find it as knights242.lha on Aminet at http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/~aminet/ ! UBER! Works on the UAE emulator too, so have a try.

http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/~aminet/aminet.cgi?string=knights242

~weeps~

a.

K

khaldhor

Never heard of it sounded like fun so was trying to get it to work with winuae then got wtfpwned by my boss :(

ah well gonna try it at home later :)

A

Apathy

It's such a good game. Worth buying an old A600 or something for, just to play it with a friend.

a.

O

osy

I'm using neo-geo emulator, playing Samurai Shodown 2, when I get nostalgic :)

S

SingerOfSoul

i have had like 4 amiga 500's but the diskdrive is the first to go

A

Addlcove

I had a 1000

mostly played T.S.O.M.I .. and the original ELITE!

O

oblivion_6

what was that crackin game on the amiga with the priest with the guns n stuff and it was all very judges dredd

kinda top down gauntlet view??

arrgghh its gonna piss me off now

K

khaldhor

chaos engine had a priest in it, is that one ?

bitmap-brothers.co.uk/downloads/images/chaos-engine/index.htm

O

oblivion_6

Wooot :)

cheers m8 youve made an old drunk a happy man :cheers:

T

Tiac

Yeah

Remember good old Moonstone on amiga.. that
game rocked

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Addlcove
the original ELITE!

omg, what a game!! spent many hours playing that with my mates searching for dredgers and generation ships that the manual said existed but we never found ;)

R

Reverant Mezz

i still have my amiga for one game...... Sensible Soccer need i say more :D

tho could be said that and champ manager totally ruined my life as a youngster :clap:

also International Karate + mmmmm they dont make games like that anymore

K

khaldhor

Re: Yeah

Originally posted by Tiac
Remember good old Moonstone on amiga.. that
game rocked

:clap: omg yeah loved that game to !

O

old.Kerosene

IK+ and Sensi soccer for me

I've got sensi soccer for the PC too and exactly the same joystick I used to use with my amiga. Can't believe they made the same joystick for the pc :)

btw. I was god of IK+. If I didn't get to megahero I'd be disappointed.

D

Deechio

Remember good old Moonstone on amiga

Wicked game :) played stunt car racer and powermonger a lot too

R

Reverant Mezz

how many joysticks did u go thru kero while playing sensi soccer :D

S

shadybrack

hehe deal ;) or how about cannon fodder or chaos engine :) damn Moriaana you stirred up some memories :D

omg cannon fodder gud game but i totally forgot about chaos engine until u mentioned it, someone fix my amiga :(

W

Whisperess

Chaos Engine, IK+, Moonstone, Lemmings 2, Monkey Island 1 & 2 - the list can go on and on :)

Anyone else tried out Amos? ( programming language )

Thought I'd read some of my old games through now that I've worked for real in the industry - completely unreadable :D

S

Sleet

or how about cannon fodder or chaos engine :)

Two of my favourite old skool games! :)

They where a blast!

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Reverant Mezz
anythin made by seinsible software u know its gonna be good :) and for u whisp out of my personal amiga/st linkages http://www.xs4all.nl/~collin/amiga/amos.html :D
Hehe thanks, but got 2-3 manuals back at my parents place.
Think the Amiga went out with some old stuff though :/ Thank god for emulators :D

Such sweet memories :D

Users who are viewing this thread