mobs removed? help please

Things

Fledgling Freddie
hey guys i'm currently lvling my sorc (atm 43) with scacther pet....

was told to find orc army in aldland not far from caer diogel, i kinda know were abouts they are from passing, and im aware that flys go over the top of them if u get one from diogel....

problem is i been looking for them for a week now and i cant seem to find them....

i've been told that they disappear after orc leader is killed (dont know mob name) and it takes 24 hours for him to respwan.. so waited and nothing, i aint played in a couple of patches, so could anyone tell me if they have been moved/removed....

currently im using scortcher pet to kill the orcs on the east side of aldland, but the spwan/mob count for some of the areas is poor. Where else can i kill with this pet for max xp?

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
they havn't moved. but maybe you keep missing them...

kirennia

Part of the furniture
its a really really long respawn timer. Can be upto 24hours if I remember right. Try the alternative server (excal/pryd).

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
the exp from that orc army have been reduced very much so they aint worth killing anymore mate
You're not missing anything ;)

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
actually the spawn time of leader is up to 72 hours is the longest I ever experinced and if someone camping krondor then it can be even longer as this is the place the leader spawns, also if you think you can do the spot as lvl 43 I recon you have lvl 43 pet as well then think again you gonna need a good healer to keep your pet alive to do it your self if pet not lvl 49/50 AND full buffed (lvl 50 BB spec buffs), but I do gaurentee you orcs are still there, and like someone said above exp been greatly reduced on them, so I think vikings be faster exp for you.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Me and Manisch used a scorcher pet to exp some a while back. Ended up at a fish camp with 70+ yellow-purple mobs nicely stacked. Cleaned it out in two pulls with ML9 pet.

My best advice would be to move up and down the beach and kill vikings / zombies / fish mobs. That way your camp bonus won't deteriorate.

Things

Fledgling Freddie
i thought the vikings where yellow/ornage to 50?

i'll have alook but not sure i will be able to do them at 43.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom