Mobs just.. disapeared??

C

Carean Black

Me famiron and Obscurd is in df at the alb prince atm.. and was pulling adds... when suddenly.. prince, his adds, all mobs that we could see.. just disapeared.. and after that we saw 100000000000000000 deathspams.. whats that all about?

E

elbeek

yup, tiz fubard atm. I can cast invisible pets with my cabby which is different. Gr8 work Goa.

A

Ala

Originally posted by Carean Black
Me famiron and Obscurd is in df at the alb prince atm.. and was pulling adds... when suddenly.. prince, his adds, all mobs that we could see.. just disapeared.. and after that we saw 100000000000000000 deathspams.. whats that all about?

Me too.. was in SI and AC all invisible things happenin and no music to boot!

Hi Fami and Obs! :D *waves*

T

Thamiles

its part of their "go away to play WoW we dont need you" tactics

E

Eof

All cms and internal npcs disappeared inhousing zone

A

Ala

Btw Carean ... hope you took a ss of those deth spams..would be kinda ...hmmm trying to find right word here... ok i got it...
unusual:eek:

A

azmath

lol

lol nicely said m8 how much the past 2 months have goa fucked up the servers and the game and not even give us anything in comp ffs fubar my arse they to greedy to fix thigns grrrrrr

D

drunkenmonk

yes

totally agree just logged on and saw the same problem they had last year with invisible mobs, good job i was logged at sauvage, dont fancy losing any exp .2 to lvl at 45, ffs, they better sort this out by tonite grrr flame goa
wasnt even a soddin reason on official daoc site to explain or warn about the server down , maybe its cos they watched the england celebration for the rugby and it brought back memories of that game vs them :D
grrr swiizzz bahhh

F

Flimgoblin

Re: lol

Originally posted by azmath
lol nicely said m8 how much the past 2 months have goa fucked up the servers and the game and not even give us anything in comp ffs fubar my arse they to greedy to fix thigns grrrrrr

I guess you missed the free days then?

F

freerp

they are now working on it (bout time to)
if this turns out to be another player infested bug im going to scream and scream and scream until i make myself sick

G

Glo

FFS afternoon of work, Log on 1 min and this GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by Gordonax
Please god no roll back... i was up till 1.30am dinging 50...

Well, since all npcs in houses (and CM) are not there i wouldn't bet the server would "remember" what items we had for sale on merchants...

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by ilienwyn
Well, since all npcs in houses (and CM) are not there i wouldn't bet the server would "remember" what items we had for sale on merchants...

I was under the impression they were there just not visible.

E

Eof

All seems fine now, same items, no apparent roll back

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
I was under the impression they were there just not visible.

hehe, i wanted to believe that too but was afraid of the worst scenario ;)

D

del_eneste

lol I was in the entrance of dodens gruva and ran down into summones hall then around there ;d + my scout is logged in front of mid bk (at the gates) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom