Mobile Tracking

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Remember there was a free mobile tracking website posted before? Does it still exist? or do any others exist..?

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Just text the words "bomb", "blair", "middle east" and they'll start tracking your mobile.

Hell, after this post they're probably tracking mine right now

Gray

FH is my second home
If i recall sometime ago, there was a website available where you could see if your handset ever had an IMEI bar placed onto it, other than that i cant remember.

I know we can check our own network handsets on a 24-48 hour period, but thats about it

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
Munkey said:
Just text the words "bomb", "blair", "middle east" and they'll start tracking your mobile.

Hell, after this post they're probably tracking mine right now

you forgot allahu akbar thats also tracked.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
No idea what the webby is but it would usually rely on software being installed on the handset you want to track and that handset periodically sending SMS messages to a website to update it's position. At least I think that's how it worked.

The new TomTom's have a buddy system in them where it gets your phone to SMS it's exact position every so often so your mates can see where you are. I think it's what they used on Top Gear one time.

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
This website that was posted ages ago, allowed you to just type a number and it told you the postcode without sending any texts or anything...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It went down in a day or two, I remember the one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom