Mobile Phone Things.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I have always had Nokias, I have just renewed my contract and gone for the Samsung U600. Lovely phone, shit battery but it is a nice phone. The really annoying thing about it is the tones.

Is there anyway I can have just a ring tone for it, just a ring tone, no fucking trumpets or choirs singing? Also is there anyway I can have just the nokia bleep bleep message tone on it? Both of these tones are copyrighted and I cannot move them over to the Samsung.

Any help appreciated.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Seeesh, people and their mobile phones.

Seen it down the pub, when there is a group of 8 teenagers, all sat around texting mates and not talking to each other? Sad stuff.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief

Seen it down the pub, when there is a group of 8 teenagers, all sat around texting mates and not talking to each other? Sad stuff.

oh noes :(

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Liar, you're just saying that to try and "fit in" again.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Trust you to come out telling everyone you've seen wood.....

Trem

Thanks for the none numpty replies:eek:. I did get what I was after but they are very quiet. Any ideas on this? I now have a few days to try and find stuff because the Samsung is fucked, getting a replacement. It may or may not have something to do with me spraying WD40 on the slider bit to make it smoother :(

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
It'll never be as smooth as you Tremlar, pld

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
WD40 broke something? impossible!

Trem

I KNOW!! Couldn't believe it, it normally fixes everything(apart from my erection issues :( )

Cheers Meg, a special reach around for you later.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

That's actually a very efficient way to use mobiles.

One starts texting, others think it's a good itme to text friends who ain't in the same place, thus leaving the rest of the time to interact with less mobile distraction :D

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Samsung phones have always been really quiet, you can barely hear me mate's Z720 going off. My professional opinion would be to send it back and get a K800i. It's the best phone on the market. The battery life is awesome, the camera is just as good as the 5Mp effort in the new Nokia N95 (P.S Don't have one of them they're a buggy pile of crap), the battery is awesome, it's a piece of piss to use, and you can actually hear it going off. It'll be top til the K850 comes out.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
If style's important get the W880 then. Having said that I do shift a lot of U600's at work, they look OK I suppose, but I'm not a huge fan of fashion phones. The battery life always sucks (8800 take a bow, 1 hour of talking between charging if you're lucky - altho the Scirocco is a massive improvement, it makes an hour and a half!!!) and you always miss out on features.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hello ****0rs

I have been a nokia man for many many years, infact I got my first nokia when ted was only about 40.

Anyway, just renewed my contract and went for a Sony Ericsson k800i.

Lovely phone. Really chuffed apart from the space button for txting is different from nokias.

btw

m00!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom