Games Mobile phone games?

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
A friend at work was asking me about getting some games for her 8 y/o son and I had to plead ignorance since I've never really bothered with mobile gaming... but I'd said I'd look into it, by which I meant posting here!

So what's the best place to go for mobile games on the cheap/free and please remember it's for a kid, so no strip poker etc (though if you want to PM me that seperatly... :p )

All I know is the phone is a Sony Ericson but I dunno the exact model, I imagine it's a fairly cheap and cheerful one

Thanks!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
peggle on 02. No other good mobile games.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
See, that's what I always thought and why I've never bothered with mobile games, but surely there's something out there that'll entertain an 8 year old?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I work for a mobile game company so...ahehem :D

Get the model, it tells a lot to me on what works and how, also interests help.

As in, is the kid artistic, does he like picking things out, does he like bright colors etc.

SEs are good phones if the model is anywhere decent.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I played a prince of persia mobile game and it was much better than the gameboy version i used to play for hours as a kid :p

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
It's a K550i apparentl, with Orange

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
So anyone offer any suggestions? Can get games through the Orange service on the phone itself ofc, but ideally she doesnt want to pay a fiver per game :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I really can't get a bunch of games free, 'cause that would kind of kill my employment :lol:

But i can check monday at work, get you a game list, see if we support orange etc.

Marc

FH is my second home
You get her son games = you get into her knickers!!

Or am I being far too cynical? ;)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Bit too cynical methinks :p

Anyway i found some games on torrents so it's all good :)

Laddey

FH is my second home
You can download java games and install them onto your phone. Sure i downloaded like 100 off a torrent a while back for my D900

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom