MMORPGs

D

Damon_D

Nahh I never kill'd noob's..where is the fun in that ???
Hehe I dont care m8 , UO is for kid's and old ladies now.
I was there for the cool pvp and the guild war's , now its just a bunch of noob banksitters with there colored dragon armor and glowsticks and what not.. If they ever open a old school server I'll be right back, but until that they can keep it..im not playing UO to play with doll's and flowers

But I guesse I would have kill'd you, you sad noob...And might even do it with my bard just to take the piss on you..Provoking mob's on wannabe's are such great fun :clap:

But seing your playing a tamer it would be to easy to pk you.. so I might not even bother..Tamers with there pet's think there so uber LOL..yah great at itamz farming.. but pvp hehe no way

G

gengi

I personaly liked care bear land :). Didn't like Felluca but I am not heavily into PvP and didn't have a char who was any good at it :-P
Different strokes for different folks. I did like the fact that in Fell other players items could block you made it more realistic.
Drachenfels, several chars split with me and the wife she was the uber bard/mage with a not too bad 7xgm warrior. Gave it up when we couldn't afford a decent marble with patio the owner wanted 25 million :)

later

Gengee

Ps my char was a crappy lumber/warrior/bard/mage hybrid :)

D

Damon_D

Aye collision check rocks , wish we had it in daoc.. would be a lot better game if so.. Aye homes where expensive ( Had a tower , a sandstone and small tower next to each other ) Well hybrids where ok if you did it right , had a hybrid with gm tac, anatomy , fencing , magery , eval , resist , healing . But with 4 accounts I had everything from nox mage to lumberjacker to fencer/macer/parrier to bard ( great for pk'ing in dungeons hehe ) , gm tamer and a close to gm t-hunter ( carto was just a pain )

I do miss the tradeskill thou.. was not so freaking tidius as on daoc, and with uo assist and uo-loop ( yes it was not alloved but they could not trace it so :p ) I had my own gm smith , gm tailor , gm scribe , gm alchymist , gm tinker , gm boyer , gm lumberjack , gm miner..Try to do that on daoc with out going insane.. Having to wait for that feeking green bar to move drives me insane..atleast in UO it was make or break..either u made the item , gm qual or not , or you failed..no waiting

E

Envenom2

hm i have loads of chars and i also had a tamer in a faction 1 time i made 167 points in a few hours or so but got boring like most pvp does.

besides most of the so called good pvpers in Uo used speed hacks etc so i wouldnt call anyone good ;/.

But again u still havent seen my point have u ? u wont be playing daoc in a years time admit that lol

O

old.Kladen

Re: Re: MMORPGs

Originally posted by SevenSins

You're supposed to put this under: Bad Developers

Game was great, but promises were never there.

Run on shitty servers, fecked up events.

I loved mir, but hated the people in the EU behind it =[

-The SevenSins

how can you say that? it was a shitty game once you came to your senses and realized. hmmm it really offered much.... hunting in either 3 dungeons.. and... um thats it.....

also it takes 1/2 year to get to level 28 for f00k sake (normal active player). and people only log in to use it as a chat room.

D

Damon_D

Bahh im no quitter , I wont stop playing the game just cause a few patches are a bit late. I'm still waiting for houses , more costumized clothing , I want cool helms , scabards and what not.
Stil alot of potential in this game , so if they not totaly feek it up I'll be playing in a year :p

E

Envenom2

but even the pvp server how can it be called a pvp server? theres no balance in the game what so ever i just cant see it taking off tbh not in europe anyway.

I mean ppl hate lvling chars now what makes u think there gonna do it again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom