MMORPG's and childrens dont mix

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by old.Kerosene
My missus is a one man fucking army against DAoC I think...

You mean one women army, right? :(

O

old.Normengast

Originally posted by pitspawn
Erm, how the fuck would you forget to take your kid out of the car? And more importantly how can the mmorpg the mother played after forgetting to get her kid out of the car be responsable for the childs death? Careless parents was what caused the childs death not a mmorpg.

Also its pretty sick hearing this sh*t about young children. Such an unnecessary waste of life :(

Read the article instead of just the title and you will see that the mother didn't forget to take the kid out of the car. The kid got in the car herself as she had been doing several times before. The mother just didn't bother to question what her kid was doing and if it was safe.

Against the wall.

No mercy

O

old.Tohtori

Ah well, children are a newable resource. That 3l33t ubah armoure in EverCrack is a must!

E

Ekydus

She was living in an area of flats.

1) The car should have been locked.
2) She shouldn't have let the child out of the flat.
3) She should have kept the keys in a very safe place.
4) She should have made regular checks on her children.

Let's face it. A quiet 3 year old is not normal.

L

-Lillo-

See how they are trying to blame games once again? :rolleyes:

Irresponsible parenting is the cause and only that. Accident waiting to happen imo.

F

fafa

didnt same thing happened around 1 year ago or even more ? mother left her kid alone and he died yadda yadda ?

btw how the hell she can be addicted to EQ ? :S this game just plain sucks.

T

Twaize

People say it's the game's fault cos it's an easy thing to accuse! But then it isn't the game that addicts you to it it's urself!

And yes I am addicted to DAoC and I love it but i would never forget someone in the car!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom