Games MMO ideas!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
So, i assume all here have played DAoC, even Chavvey (although he might have quit when he saw he couldnt be in groups of more than 8), or another MMO. And i couldnt imagine that any here havnt had thoughts of what the perfect MMO would have of features. Lets hear 'em!

ill start with a couple.
For those who have played the Forsaken Lands MUD, they will know some ;).

Deity: praying to your god. the GMs in FL are Deities and you can pray to them for help or reports etc. Never going OOC was kinda nice.

Training skills: percentage skills. Could only be trained to a certain %, rest had to be learned in combat using the skill (could become around 105% or smth in a skill and max training was 93%)

Seperate points instead of STR/DEX/etc:
Instead of having 102 Str or 13 dex, you would have points for each body part (Torso, Head (maybe Brain, Ear, Nose, eyes etc), Arms (left and right) Legs etc). that would determine your "points". 5 Pts in the right arm and 4 in the left would make you able to dual wield - where 5/2 might only give your sword/shield. stuff like that.

Those are what i could think of. Now post yours!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
tumbleweed.jpg

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Pirate MMORPG that isn't a korean point and click like PoTBS

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Maximum points in right arm for unlimited end regen

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Perhaps some Peruvian snatch nectar will help ?

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Harry Potter style MMO :eek:. I've actually thought about this quite a lot and had conversations with people about it :/ .

Himse

FH is my second home
LOTR Online, but a proper MMO with Orcs etc vs Humans and that!

It could work so well, if the lands were made in real size, almost stupidly big for huge battles, keeps, just total mayhem.

Kinda make it so there aren't many spells in the game, so its very lotr like :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Way of the cHodAX

A futuristic MMORPG with a cyberpunk feel but a modern twist on the fantasy class genre. The game world is set in a solar system with multiple worlds and moons to explore, harvesting can be done in space or on planets via ships or player owned stations/facilities.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Well after A-2-M, the possibilities diminish drastically to be honest.

Your forgetting all the other creatures that could inhabit the world, mythological or otherwise.

Old one liner:

Erotic = using a feather
kinky = using the whole chicken

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
There are some nice pen and paper role playing games of which I'd like to see a conversion.

Rolemaster, Shadowrun and Rifts among them. If it would happen it would be spoiled by people who never understood the true spirit of a role playing game, just understood the revenue factor of a monthly fee.

Afair MMO rights for Rolemaster and Rifts can be still bought, Shadowrun got ruined by FASA/Microsoft and they gave some free licence for a MMOG.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Classic Rome would be quite awesome as an MMO, especially PvP wise - Rome against the world, Tho I guess Rome would be quite overpowered.

World War 2 has worked as an MMO and could work again(I can't remember the name but it was back in 2001 or so, they had entire Europe mapped after sattelite footage and you could fight battles just about anywhere with daily 'hit points' for either side.

gohan

FH is my second home
Way of the cHodAX

A futuristic MMORPG with a cyberpunk feel but a modern twist on the fantasy class genre. The game world is set in a solar system with multiple worlds and moons to explore, harvesting can be done in space or on planets via ships or player owned stations/facilities.

so.... eve online ^^?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom