MLxp?

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
Hi guys :), may sound a really n00bish question but i was told that you dont need MLxp anymore ? Is this right ? I want ML5 on my cleric and my MLxp bar isnt budging when im killing mobs that says MLxp here ?? can anybody help me please ? thanx :worthy:

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
keep up toa and encounters, join random bgs etc and RVR! best way to get mlxp :)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
It depends what ML you currently are as well. But certainly need mlxp to move from Ml1 to ML2 and onwards.

Only certain mobs are woth MLxp and the amount they are worth varies. The fastest way by far is in rvr or in a rgoup with people doing ML steps they need credit for.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Bruiser raids are good too.

All the Warlord mobs in the last several waves are worth MLxp.

Last two raids I've run, all have got MLxp up to 100%.

Darzil

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
To my knowledge you need MLxp to progress through levels, would be a little too easy to get ML10 if u simply needed to get the quests. =)

Tried shaman yet?

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
also helping the ppl making some grp steps give nice ml xp and are easy

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
You definitely still do need MLXP. If you aren't getting any from doing ToA encounters and RvRing then perhaps you're already at 100% MLXP. It doesn't carry over from level to level, so if you're already at 100% you need to see the arbiter before you can earn any more. I really wish they'd change that and make it work like CLXP where it just adds up and you can ding several levels at once.

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
do artifact encs, ML and RvR alot.. gives ya enough ML xp in no time... and you have to empty the xp when at 100% and then gain new.. do it at arbiter in toa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom