MLXP Mobs

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Ok all,

as a guide to help us get the necessary on our chars for ml9 - can u list any mobs u know of and the amount of mlxp u got from them.

Ceremonial bracers - 10-13% mlxp - used to be fast respawn but all changed now :(
Moughart - 10% mlxp at ml2 and ml3
Triton Shamans - 5% mlxp at ml2 and ml3

I am looking for mobs - not necessary arti mobs, as the spawn on them is random. but list what you have found :)

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone noted how much Collosal's are worth - fairly fast repop and often
3-5 of them at the northern Stygia Camp

Ging

Part of the furniture
rvr is still the best mlxp - 5-6% per kill (solo) - or u need a servant necro/ml9 pet and bb and run around do arti mobs.....

"if" u can get in a decent(ish) grp u can make 100% in 4 hours or so.

or just hang loose around bridge/docks and leech :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Aeoric said:
Anyone noted how much Collosal's are worth - fairly fast repop and often
3-5 of them at the northern Stygia Camp

You only get MLxp if you have people in the group that don't have the step completed.

For MLxp, just RVR, or do artifacts. You can also farm Shades of Mist mobs if you get it on a late spawn so as to piss nobody off. But this may be classes as bug abuse.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Shrouded isles:

Vortanos
amphitere (spelling)
Durval
All major drakorian leaders that roam around FT gwyntell

so all high level mobs are worth ML xp

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Noticed while doing Heretic epics that some of the LB epic mobs are worth MLxp though being solo I didn't kill Afanc to find out how much :)

If you're a small group I find Triton Shaman around Wavemaster the best bet and you can do the WM each time it pops as well. Did 450% on a char in one day that way.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
Noticed while doing Heretic epics that some of the LB epic mobs are worth MLxp though being solo I didn't kill Afanc to find out how much :)

If you're a small group I find Triton Shaman around Wavemaster the best bet and you can do the WM each time it pops as well. Did 450% on a char in one day that way.

CB pop time greatly increased last patch.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
CB pop time greatly increased last patch.

greatly isnt the word :( SUPERNERFFFFFFFFED is more like it

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm I think I also noticed some of the named in Catacombs zones saying they gave MLxp but as I didn't need any at the time I didn't take too much notice :(

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
did lost stone quest and recived mlxp so might be worth checking those kind of quest's, but again go rvr 4 mlxp tbh did 300%mlxp in 1 day (from ml3-7)

Missythang

Fledgling Freddie
RVR for MLexp is good if you're an offensive class but I've had a hard time with my Cleric depending on what the grp were doing.

Best option I've found has been supporting on other ML raids and with the 2 rushes on atm, it's good timing.

On the other hand, I am pretty rubbish... :wij:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom