MLxp for ML x.10 encounters

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know what determines how much MLxp you get for an x.10 encounter ?

For example, today, doing 7.10, Cadawan and I were both in the same group, him on 50% MLxp, and me on 74% MLxp. After we finished it, he was on 100% MLxp, and I was on 85% MLxp. Someone else got 70% !

Any idea ?

Vannyn

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I think for each master level you go up you need more mlexp to fill a bar. Kind of like with normal exp and levels. Were you both working on the mlexp bar for the same master level?

For example, say that you need 100 mlexp to fill the bar of ML8 ... and then perhaps you need 150 mlexp to fill the ML9 bar. If you were working on different levels, that would work out to different percentages. Not saying it's like this, but maybe?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Levin said:
I think for each master level you go up you need more mlexp to fill a bar. Kind of like with normal exp and levels. Were you both working on the mlexp bar for the same master level?

For example, say that you need 100 mlexp to fill the bar of ML8 ... and then perhaps you need 150 mlexp to fill the ML9 bar. If you were working on different levels, that would work out to different percentages. Not saying it's like this, but maybe?

We were both on the same bar.

However, I have a theory that it may be based on damage/healing done, as I was doing handfuls of damage on Typhon, whereas Cad was healing for 1000's.

Vannyn

Belomar

Part of the furniture
We just had the same thing on an ML3 raid. My theory is that you get ML credit awarded in the group order, starting from the group leader and going on to the last member. This means that the higher you are in the group, the more "shepherd ML xp" you will get, since you will have people after you in the group who gets ML credit after you.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
We just had the same thing on an ML3 raid. My theory is that you get ML credit awarded in the group order, starting from the group leader and going on to the last member. This means that the higher you are in the group, the more "shepherd ML xp" you will get, since you will have people after you in the group who gets ML credit after you.

Yes, that's excactly what happens - at least according to the newest VN theories. It seems to hold true as well.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Well, to disturb that theory, Cad was no 8 in the group, and Vannyn no 7.

Vannyn

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
Well, to disturb that theory, Cad was no 8 in the group, and Vannyn no 7.

That's wierd. I guess that's one area where it would be nice with an answer from Mythic.

Try to send a mail to the Grab Bag, using the feedback form on http://www.camelotherald.com/

You might be lucky, so that Sanya answers that question. :)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Azathrim said:
Yes, that's excactly what happens - at least according to the newest VN theories. It seems to hold true as well.

sorry to kill your theroy again I was grp leader on ML7.10 yester and I got 0% MLXP for killing 7.10 or 7.9 or 7.8 but my cleric that was in teh same grp that was seccond in the grp.. ogt 100% MLXP during the raid :E

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Had you ever done 7.10 before (and not got credit)? You don't get the same amount of MLXP for subsequent completions as for the first one.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
No, neither had done it before.

Similar on 8.10 today. Cad got about 30%, healing/rezzing constantly. I got less than 1% (was showing 100%, but not complete, before and after), and whilst I was fighting constantly, the damage was small compared to the heals - I was rezz sick for 90 minutes. Never stayed alive long enough for it to wear off.

Vannyn

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Ignore that last paragraph, I was of course not quite ML7, so get no MLxp on ML8.

Vannyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom