MLXP bugged ?

Ryo

Fledgling Freddie
Since patch 1.76 you dont have to have a higher master level to get shepherd mlxp - whenever you do a ml step which grants mlxp for shepherding (not all do) and you have already done it while someone in your group has not done it, you will get shepherd mlxp.

Thats the theory though - I am just doing a ml8 raid which I already have completed, and 5 people in my group have not done ml8 yet. So I should get a LOT of mlxp - but I dont. I started the raid with 72% mlxp and we did almost all the bg steps by now, and I still havent got any mlxp. Has anyone similar experiences ? Is there anything I can do to "unbug" myself ? Relogging didnt help :(

Ryo

Fledgling Freddie
Ceix !! I started again after 2 years break :)
I even logged my chanter in for a bit, and checked out Lliad guildhouse...but noone from guild was on though...I'll drop by again in a few min :)

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
had the same yesterday. got mlxp for 2 steps on ml6 then stopped getting ml xp rest of raid

Ryo

Fledgling Freddie
GReaper said:
Working as intended, was added a while back.

Added was, that you CAN get shepherd xp for steps that you have already done, even if they belong to a master level you have not completed yet. Thats what was the case here, but I did NOT get any mlxp. How is that working as intended ? oO I think you need to reread the initial post ^^

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Oops, I really should read the post more carefully. :p

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Well I needed to whore up 1600% mlxp in a week, and it seemed to me your spot in the group mattered also on how much you got ....

I had 3 toons in a group + 5 who needed the steps...

Runemaster - mine
Randomdude
Shaman - mine
Randomdude
Randomdude
Randomdude
Randomdude
Shadowblade - mine

Skald didnt get MLxp at all
Shaman got 5% per step (or so)
Shadowblade got like 20-30% per step

That was on ML3, and they needed for ML7, all 3 of them

So without futher tests, I guess that you want to be last in the group to get the most MLxp

Ryo

Fledgling Freddie
Cruhar said:
Well I needed to whore up 1600% mlxp in a week, and it seemed to me your spot in the group mattered also on how much you got ....

I had 3 toons in a group + 5 who needed the steps...

Runemaster - mine
Randomdude
Shaman - mine
Randomdude
Randomdude
Randomdude
Randomdude
Shadowblade - mine

Skald didnt get MLxp at all
Shaman got 5% per step (or so)
Shadowblade got like 20-30% per step

That was on ML3, and they needed for ML7, all 3 of them

So without futher tests, I guess that you want to be last in the group to get the most MLxp

That would be totally weird if the groupspot mattered - but I was the 7th person in group at first (8th spot free) and didnt get MLXP, then someone joined on 8th place (I still didnt get MLXP) and then I relogged and was invited back so then I was on 8th place...and still didnt get MLXP. So at least in my case, the position in group didnt change anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom