slot 1 Druid Me Darkpriestt
slot 2 Druid with fop
slot 3 Tank
slot 4 Tank
slot 5 Bard
slot 6 pb
slot 7 pb
slot 8 warden

Now im not too familiar with master lvls and grp layouts in hibernia i know what i need for albion pry but here clases are difrent, some advice would be nice. The Way i figure it with this grp setup should be ok and a varience would be slot 2 being whatever if they had a fop bot tag along out of grp

Anywyas please feel free to sighn up and offer some advice will all help..Il reserve the right to choose who i think will be required for grp setup to ensure sucsess..

Meeting Tuesday night GMT 1800

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Setup looks good to me.....FOP is always important on ML5 group steps. You can replace pb with animist of course to make things even easier!. You should be able to handle this with one full group but I usually take two. Steps .6,.7 and .8 have a pop of about 1 or 2 minutes and the other steps about 15 or 20 minutes. So run the raid in a certain route and you won't have a pop problem. It does add about 1 hour to the raid time!

Oh yeah I remember just after Cata release myself and a few other groups had some bug problems down there!. The dungeon across the bridge had mobs from one step missing. Go for the dungeon near the entrance. Maybe it has been fixed though.

McFly

Fledgling Freddie
If there is room I would like to join with hero.

Can bring bb/chanter/ani.

_________
Lairgnean lvl 48 hero
Loughgall lvl 50 druid
Alliance of Powah!

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
ok so if ya look at grp format an ani can replace a pb slot so that opens it up abit.....on lab we did it with 2 shield tanks...Think a ns and blademaster would be ok? i tihnk it would if we had fop outside grp and last slto was a shield tank...But then theres the step where mob spolits into scorpions hes a fooker but theres a new method for it i belvei cant remember what though..

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Dark Would like to take Telmas druid in that, not fop on him but I will bring Avrot along for fop instead, and out of grp rezz if needed or EOY rez etc, hell u know Avrots skills :p

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
ok so i got SLot 1 me druid

Slot 2 Telmas druid + druid with fop outside of group
Slot 3 Brehon 50ns
Slot 4 feyieh 50bm
slot 5 PB or ANI pref verd spec i belive for this mlvl
slot 6 PB or ANI pref verd spec i belive for this mlvl
slot 7 BARD
slot 8 WARDEN

QUESTION: I think warden is ness for it to work but you think i should take a another bm instead? If so il let the other bm instead of a warden? maybe:p

come on still need a bard and 2 caster pbers anis or eld /enchanters:p

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
ok been told i dont need warden i need a s/s tank
so we need now lol
s/s tank
Bard
pb/ani
pb/ani

odon

Fledgling Freddie
Hey up.

I can come along on that raid. Will bring my BARD (FOP), unless you find a bard who needs the ML. I could also bring odon my Shield tank if you need instead of the Bard. Been a while since I did ML's. Hero has ML1, does he need higher to get into ML5?

Karldin is the bard.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
sturmer wana bring ya s/s? ya need only done mlvl 1 to get in mlvl 5 acording to vos?

If ya do great wel still need
pb/ani
pb/ani

If posible we could maybe fit an odd ball class in a pb/ani spot if sombody has a second char thats needsa credit ie a pb/ani to help get between encounters and there alt in group for credit? i tinhk that would work...

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
List

Crap lol got ya mixed up with sombody else m8 sory that was meant for odon

Slot1 Me Druid
Slot 2 Telmas Druid + pber for between encounters
Slot 3 Brehon NS
Slot 4 Feyieh BM
slot 5 Karldin Bard<foper>
slot6 s/s Tank
slot7 pber/ani
slot8 pber/ani

Slot 8 could also be sombody who wants to bring 2 chars along 1 neeeding credit in group ie a tank or warden and a pber/ani outside of grp to help with agro between encounters

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Dont be so hung up on the grp setup mate, I dont know who is giving you that advice, a warden is fine for ml5 grp steps.. You dont need an optimal grp to do these. Any reasonable grp can do them no problem, especially if you have FOP out of grp.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Final list for mlvl5 grp steps still a pb slot open

Got a bard now so
Slot1 druid me
slot 2 druid telmas +fop bot out of grp
slot3 ns Brehon
Slot4 bm feyieh
slot 5 bard don
slot 6 s/s Odon
Slot7 Sturmer Warden

slot 8 must be a pber/animverdspec

sory to mess abot just tying to get all people in i can that will work

odon

Fledgling Freddie
Guys,

Sorry just got back from work. Not sure I will be logged on in time for raid. Got my Dad travelling down from Manchester to meet me around 18:00. Sorry he just called to say he was passing.

Odon

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Raid success

Congrats to who came was a good raid even though we wiped out once due to the shite server lag... we completeed it the grp steps with worst lag ever well done to who came.......

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
Well done mate, I had to log because of the lag, ld death was enough for me.

But you did a great job to complete those steps the way the lag is atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom