ML's etc...(new 2 toa)

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
just wondering if anyone could help me by telling me, best ML line for minstrels to go and the benefits of each, also where i go and join, and how i start etc, thanks alot.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Minstrels can either go Sojourner, or Warlord

If you want to go all the way (ML10) Sojourner, the ML's 8, 9 and 10 abilities are all useful. But below that doesn't seem too great.

If you don't plan on going ML8 or higher, i'd recommend Warlord for the funky effects.

Or you could go Warlord, and then respec if/when you get to ML8. Being realistic though when it comes to ML lines, its no so much whats the 'best' as what fits your play style best. Look at the abilites, decide which is more useful to you and pick. You can always respec if you make a huge mistake.

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
To begin the MLs, you need to be level 40 minimum, and to talk to the Arbiter in the hall of heroes (just before the portal that comes out at oceanus haven).

Then www.visionofsages.net/toa will tell you what to do for each step. Each ML has 10 steps, you can do steps .1-.9 in any order but need all 9 done to get credit for the 10th. Once you have credit for the 10th you go to the Arbiter to get your ability. Repeat this for all 10 MLs :) You don't have to complete the MLs in order, but you won't actually get the ability until you've done all the preceding ones. Some MLs however (5, 7, 9, 10) are in dungeons which you can't enter without a certain previous ML.

Type /master x where x is the number of the ML and you can see steps graded by solo, group or battlegroup - a good starting point is try to get the solo and group steps done whenever you have nothing better to do - then keep your eyes on FH/guild/alliance for a battlegroup raid. I suggest step 1.5 (a solo step) to begin with: a duel on the sea bed just off volcanus docks.

Hope that helps, and good luck.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Forceful Zephyr is just too good to pass out on, go Sojourner as a minstrel.

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
Coren said:
To begin the MLs, you need to be level 40 minimum, and to talk to the Arbiter in the hall of heroes (just before the portal that comes out at oceanus haven).

Then www.visionofsages.net/toa will tell you what to do for each step. Each ML has 10 steps, you can do steps .1-.9 in any order but need all 9 done to get credit for the 10th. Once you have credit for the 10th you go to the Arbiter to get your ability. Repeat this for all 10 MLs :) You don't have to complete the MLs in order, but you won't actually get the ability until you've done all the preceding ones. Some MLs however (5, 7, 9, 10) are in dungeons which you can't enter without a certain previous ML.

Type /master x where x is the number of the ML and you can see steps graded by solo, group or battlegroup - a good starting point is try to get the solo and group steps done whenever you have nothing better to do - then keep your eyes on FH/guild/alliance for a battlegroup raid. I suggest step 1.5 (a solo step) to begin with: a duel on the sea bed just off volcanus docks.

Hope that helps, and good luck.
thanks, that was what i as looking for, anyway, did 1.2 after work today, was pretty easy to find.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Take notice that you will also need your mlxp bar full (the blue bar in the /master screen.) this is also known as trial 11 and can thus also be seen in the /master screen as the last entry.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Sojourner is just too handy to miss. Warlord has good points too but I still think that sojourner is the best ML line there is by a long way. Perfecter being a close second (but minstrels cant get that one).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom