ML's and Arti's the bane of my life!

Vodkaredbull

Fledgling Freddie
Would love to get ML3 to ML5 inclusive on my 3 lvl 50's
Would also love to get a few artis.......if not the artis then at least the credit
I seem to be getting stupid credit lol like RoD on a necro etc cos I keep helping people get certain artis (I like to help it gives me a purpose and people to shout at).....now I finally want things for myself and my Pally is wandering around in some pointy eared hat........can people please help me in either a) organising some raids or b) letting me know if you might be interested in doing a few arti's ml's with me
I don't mind organising stuff but being a girl I can tend to be a moody cow :m00: I have the ability to lead just dont have the patience (at least Im honest :clap: )
I've done every pre step there is to be done.....well as much as I can solo or with this servant necro and BB, if anyone is interested in getting a group or 6 together to do some stuff.......then leave a message here wat you need to do and we can work things out
Thanks for reading my waffle and PLEASE HELP :wub:

Contact me ingame on Addrey Bandaid Addspeed Vodkaredbull Derrs Angelcake :fluffle:

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
I needs tons of stuff on manny of my toons too... ML5 is a big issue for me :/ really hate that ML :(

If u need ML5 grp-steps im sure i can bring a char for the grp...

if its artys fell free to C if im online... if i got time... i don't mind helping out :) prolly need credits my self on a gimp... if u like we can do a more steady arty hun : feel free to PM me :)

Booze

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya,

Can i join ur artifact run? i am willin' to help out with ur stuff.

set date?

i need Enyalio's boots,Eirene Hauberk, Alvurus Leggin'. Those 3 artifacts can be done with less of fg accordin' to VOS.

Hope in the end we get all what we need :)

i can bring Armsman and BB.

Lazza Bored Armsman.

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
arm also

Hi , I am interesting also .

pls pm in the game as zorbas

Thank you

George

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Yo!

I'm more than happy to help out, need Zahur's Crown and a mace which I cant remember the name :) PM Kristana if ur up for some raids

Vodkaredbull

Fledgling Freddie
Just remembered I also have a little mincer soon to be 50 so would like to get arti/ml started with her too, here's a few of the arti's I know for sure I want...........was thinking maybe of doing the arti a few times till all who wanted had, even if it takes weeks it doesn't matter to me as Ive waited long enough already

Phoebus Harp
Ring of Dances
Snatcher
Croc Tear Ring
Malice
Shades of Mist
Croc Tooth Dagger
Traitors Dagger
Bruiser

Egg of Youth
Sceptar of the Meritorious
Ring of Unyeilding Will
Healer's Embrace
Crown of Zahur
Cloudsong

Harpy Feather Cloak
Eirene's Hauberk
Shield of Khaos
Battler

Just a few to be getting on with LOL!

My biggest thing to be honest would be to get Bandaid to ML5 then I can carry on farming with Vodkaredbull cos Ive discovered I kinda like money :twak:

Ok well keep posting here....great to see there is some interest at least and Ill keep this mind ticking over making plans

:fluffle: Ad xx

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
just a tip, get a template before you start getting artifacts else you are wasting your time getting items you dont need.

Vodkaredbull

Fledgling Freddie
my templates are done thanks
there are only 2 artis i dont really need and being a girl i want those because of their abilities
thanks for the advice tho :wub:

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
but 3 weapon artifacts on a minstrel? :/ and can you get malice without the +con and +hits on? i know some people dont mind losing the hps when changing equipped items but its not good IMO

Vodkaredbull

Fledgling Freddie
ok atm Addspeed is thrust which Im enjoying
but she may go back to slash............dont know wat to do yet on her the weapon artis that are listed arent as a rule for her........i wouldnt have expected to get malice in a month of sundays tbh and would settle for one of the others.....if i get credit for all three well then thats fab......if i win all three artis because we managed to get a great big group together who were willing to do the artis over and over then im over the moon! :cheers:

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
sign me up with a ml5 cleric, can bring bot if needed if you are making a artifact group then ;)

Vodkaredbull

Fledgling Freddie
Cyclops and Atens too maybe

Cyclops for Addspeed for sure....not decided on a shield for pally and cleric yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom