Ml9

Chronictank

FH is my second home
How many people are up for ml9, couple people have asked me via msn so if theres enough interest ill run one soonish

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Chronictank said:
How many people are up for ml9, couple people have asked me via msn so if theres enough interest ill run one soonish

cavewark has one today ......

and nother on friday....

:)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
yes this is the whole reason i ended up ml7 for about 2 months because people went off and did there own ml raids on there own so when it came around to my actual ml8 raid i had about 3fgs instead of the 6 that started out.

If people do that again i will not run any ml raids for the simple fact that everyone seems to be prepared to run ml9 but noone can be bothered with one to 7 be patient and tell people to actually read the post.

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:

Fellas, read the post over again....
Chron didnt mentioned when he will run his, only Say's SOONISH!
Chron wont clash raids with others that are previously booked.

:wub:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
pixieblue said:
Fellas, read the post over again....
Chron didnt mentioned when he will run his, only Say's SOONISH!
Chron wont clash raids with others that are previously booked.

:wub:
:) will just prod them to look here, i cba to run ml9 if im honest :p
give more rvr!!!!

Teslacoil said:
cavewark has one today ......

and nother on friday....

:)
As you see there is no ML9 <date> <time> post stickied so unless you advertise it how are people spose to know there is two arranged?
I am not gona read 9 or so pages for times in the ml1 to 10 post tbh when you see what the first few pages contain

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
As you see there is no ML9 <date> <time> post stickied so unless you advertise it how are people spose to know there is two arranged?
I am not gona read 9 or so pages for times in the ml1 to 10 post tbh when you see what the first few pages contain

fair point then 1 miss the raid or 2 why not look at last page or even at a push page befor last as warky all wasy say after the raid
"good raid went well ect ect next raid xxx"
also if you looked and seen he did say there be a raid every other day

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
Guys stop going off on a bender. Chronic used to be the original Master Level Raid leader before Heresy even turned up on Mid/Excal, He ran so many Ml's you would be unfair to make stupid statements saying he should run 1-10 as he has done more than his fair share at some point or other.

I am sure he meant no harm or problems to Heresy and merely was trying to help out the realm as most decent people do.

Chronic - Get back to your RVR and eat more Albs/Hibbies :clap:

Heresy - Get back to your ML's and doing such a fantastic job as you have been doing :clap:

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think anyone was having a go at Chronic personally or saying anything against his raids it was more a case of just pointing out the fact that when he said how are people meant to know when there is one arranged without it being stickied, the 100+ people that have came the whole way through the ml's so far know exactly when the raids are as Warky announces the dates and times usually at the end of each raid. Also the dates and times for every raid except for ml10 were posted on the FIRST page of his ml1-10 run thread which IS sticked.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
im just making sure that no over zealous types <you know who you are> poach my glory :D

and dont worry valky is aproaching the 40's so guess what she will be doing :D (although probbly not with the guild as they all curse and swear when i mention mls)

although for sure this time im not running 100 peeps through that was like unexpected :D

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
hehe we dont swear that much Warky <looks innocent> only when we have to start checking 100+ rolls for the lotto at the end of the night lol

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronic ive heard nothing but good things about you m8 dont think heresy have anything against u warky is just a bit erm on edge now he has run ml1-8 in a couple of weeks lol thats all. ;)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Belgerath said:
Chronic ive heard nothing but good things about you m8 dont think heresy have anything against u warky is just a bit erm on edge now he has run ml1-8 in a couple of weeks lol thats all. ;)
i know the feeling >_< just finsihed ml1-10 on pry
alb are erm.. different

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
i know the feeling >_< just finsihed ml1-10 on pry
alb are erm.. different

:D Your more than welcome to come 2 ours if u fancy it ? :clap:

buaris

Fledgling Freddie
i really need ML9

_________