Fledgling Freddie
need it on my BB so i can bring him on the ML10-raids instead of my healer =D

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
how about some ML6 raids first ? :D

give looots of ML exp already!

Bag

Fledgling Freddie
Stop whining about other ML's already :twak: there is about 20 ML1 - 8 for every ML9 raid.

There has not been a ML9 for 6 month or so if you don't count the one that was announced and then cancelled and then when all have logged they runned it anyway :(

Give ML9 :(

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
you know that you need ML8 completed and not just the ML steps done, right ?

guess there's a few more that are in need of a load of ML exp after the ML marathon ;)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Cylian said:
you know that you need ML8 completed and not just the ML steps done, right ?

guess there's a few more that are in need of a load of ML exp after the ML marathon ;)

I am one of em. Just got ml4 dinged to my sm due gained mlexp from ml2 raid by gaino. So lacking hmm 300% mlexp to ding ml7, and ml7 grp steps and then again some mlexp to be able to enter to the ml9 dungeon.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah givf ml9 .. about time i got from ml8 to ml9 on my healer and my warrior ... i will be there :) .. i hope he heh :)

/Mirk

Bag

Fledgling Freddie
If you don't RvR alot the best way to get ML Exp is to go on all the FFA Arti raids. Iirc I got about 20% every tue and sat just from Bluesky's 2 FFA's :drink:

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I have found by FAR the fastest way to get MLexp is from the ML5 group steps. Interestingly I found I didn't even need to be grouped to get MLexp the last time I tried it. I was running a ML5 group step raid and the group was a bit unbalanced so I brought along my warrior aswell because the only tanks were a skald and a hunter. As it happened my warrior wasn't needed for the steps and he was just left in a seperate group with a FoPshammy for the whole raid. However he did go from just over ML8 to ML9 in MLexp in just a few steps.

Neo

Loyal Freddie
up, loads need ML9, sum1 be a gentleman/lady and host one pweese :<

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I'll host one when servers come up... If I can be bothered, totally my favourite dungeon.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Layne said:
/em looks at Natty =D

where did you get the idea that i know anything about MLs and leading them? :) i couldn't lead a fat guy to mcdonalds. if you want a smooth and successfull ML-raid, talk dilanta and the BaF-crew to host it. they are the ML-mastz0rs :D

blejs

Loyal Freddie
nonono ml 8 first. But i hope all have in member that ml 7 that some did this week i think? :D Or when it was, might get blown away since maybe reroll :(

Layne

Loyal Freddie
blejs said:
nonono ml 8 first. But i hope all have in member that ml 7 that some did this week i think? :D Or when it was, might get blown away since maybe reroll :(

get ure own thread! :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom