LOOT

loot will be lottoed at end of day raid

lotto will be on 100% drops and scrolls
lotto will be /random 1000 highest pick's 1st and so on down the line

if mid/hibs RR on this day then you are free to go rvr but the ml will continue

cheers all

disclaimer
solo linkdeads
each member of the bg is allowed 1 LD the bg will stop in a safe place for 2 to 3 mins.
mass linkdeads
the bg will hold till all LD are back (max time 10mins)

Lagg
FPS LAG
if the bg is large Be warned we will not wait for peeps that constantly lag and LD due to FPS

Server LAG
Sometime the server and lines to the server become congested and this can cause lag to every one playing if this happens then the bg will attempt to complete the raid, however the lag causes latancy over 4 sec's the raid will be abboned

/grantcredit
after each step the bg will pause for credit at this point any needing credit will pm midnight (once only) any bg member not stuck to there grp leader and grp leader not stuck to either myself or midnight will be bg removed with out warning (this is due to bg members running off and the bg leaders not being able to grant credit due to not being in range)

the raid leaders with hold the right to /bg remove any player they see fit too

if i or midnight call you a noob plz dont take offence we offten call our self's noob's when we make a mistake, we use it as a "oh dear what did you do" sort of thing

players banned from midnight and zeus raids
none

if i have manage to get enough mlxp to ding ml9 ill do ml10 after if not ill post and ml10 raid later

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
ml9 generally takes from 1 hour to 2 hours, ml10 is about an hour, if port is found quickly

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
oh ffs... gotta go to jersey tomorrow :(

so im gonna miss this puppy... can u redo one in a weeks time??

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
oh ffs... gotta go to jersey tomorrow :(

so im gonna miss this puppy... can u redo one in a weeks time??

soory m8 ill be taking a pve brake for a few weeks after tonight, might even finish my last 5 levels on camlan :)
however i'm sure some lese will run an ml9 it not hard to run as long as the zerg listen

even though my reaver missed ml7 (so it cant ding ml10) ill run ml10 as long as it not to late not sure which toon ill take on the ml10 but ill sort something at the time

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
I'll try my best to make it to this, more than likely be my brother playing

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
oops didn't read it:p
np m8 i m sure your not the 1st person to miss something and im sure u will not be the last at least u looked at the post rather than ask 101 questions while on the raid about the stuff i posted on here:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom