ml9 Sunday 1/4 19h CET

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
ok to avoid any of stress and to keep it a smooth relaxed raid, i'll do one

i'll hopefully be in time to start bg at 18:30 cet on Hatake-e (at least one shade on raid then :p )

we meet in Aerus EXCALIBUR (caps so i don't get that question 20x)
My Co-leader will be peekay to arrange everything with me, i'm only human and i will need help ;)

If this goes well, i'll prolly try to arrange an ml10 in the week(end) after so people have time enough to get their ml-exp

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
will help with ns if you hold the ml10 raid right after the ml9 one :p

the ones that got ml8 last night have one week to get the mlxp they eventually need to ding ml9 right after the raid

besides that it's easier to move the zerg to ml10 than to organize another zerg

and not at last, i really dont like that M9 in my sig :D

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
tanks for the ones that supported my attempt but seems like i'm gonna cancel this
seems like i ended up in a hornets nest

Landra

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to come with my enchanter, hopfully back from work in time

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Enli /respect bro.........ive left my druid at phoenix for credit...so il bring my shad to help out with a repeat of mlvl9 and im sure the /distract will help on phoenix alot:D

Druid Sedated
Nightshade of devestation NO1 rpees last week lmao

DARKPROPHECY

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Enli /respect bro.........ive left my druid at phoenix for credit...so il bring my shad to help out with a repeat of mlvl9 and im sure the /distract will help on phoenix alot:D

Druid Sedated
Nightshade of devestation NO1 rpees last week lmao

DARKPROPHECY
sry but i already cancelled, seems like people dont appreciate it and rather piss me off instead

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
sry but i already cancelled, seems like people dont appreciate it and rather piss me off instead

No, people just think it is odd to start this on the same day when they organise an alliance event after several requests from alliance guilds.
That is not pissing someone off in my opinion. But the alliance event seems to be cancelled too after u posted this raid. So it looks like nothing is going to happen at all next sunday.
It is too bad my playtime during weekend daytime is very limited otherwise i would have done it myself because i am very very tired of what is happening lately in this game. It seems that noone is able to organise something decent at the moment without other people ruining it. The ones that do organise things cant cope with all the different opinions and start to act like military commanders leaving dead bodies behind etc.
In fact i play this game to meet people from other countries and to have fun after a long day at work. I think that is what a game is meant for.

Cya in game.

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
first I'm a selfish bitch and now I'm a military commander .. oh the joy!
Just a little note to you Shamealot , I'd like to see YOU run something for a change , and when you do and you're trying to make 40 odd ppl to listen to you while they're running around like headless chickens , please do keep control of yourself and make those 40ppl move through half a dungeon to go and rezz .... 1 PERSON!!1 The others with him released and came back , and they got there in time so what's up with all the bitching?
How goodheartened and careing for other ppl you are (wich I know you are) , it won't get u far on ML raids as all you'll do is slow down and you'll still be on the 1st ML after 6 hours.
I don't like it when ppl get behind , I don't like it when they miss out on credits due to deaths. But if they choose to stay behind and help out ppl who can't listen to the leader at that time it's their own fault.
This has got sod all to do with the apparently grudge between CLA and me (wich there isn't cus I can't see why), there was more ppl there and they all got treated the same way.

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
first I'm a selfish bitch and now I'm a military commander .. oh the joy!
Just a little note to you Shamealot , I'd like to see YOU run something for a change , and when you do and you're trying to make 40 odd ppl to listen to you while they're running around like headless chickens , please do keep control of yourself and make those 40ppl move through half a dungeon to go and rezz .... 1 PERSON!!1 The others with him released and came back , and they got there in time so what's up with all the bitching?
How goodheartened and careing for other ppl you are (wich I know you are) , it won't get u far on ML raids as all you'll do is slow down and you'll still be on the 1st ML after 6 hours.
I don't like it when ppl get behind , I don't like it when they miss out on credits due to deaths. But if they choose to stay behind and help out ppl who can't listen to the leader at that time it's their own fault.
This has got sod all to do with the apparently grudge between CLA and me (wich there isn't cus I can't see why), there was more ppl there and they all got treated the same way.

Thank u for reacting Snoops. I am pleased u still think of me as goodhearted and caring. Tho i will never describe myself in such terms i cannot deny i think these 2 things are very important in life. I am also pleased to see u write that there is absolutely no grudge going between CLA and u. I fully agree on that one.
About me organising raids.. i have done that in the passed. Alas wit the common population bigger raids can only be done in weekends and my play time is too limited for that with growing up kids around.
Maybe in the next game :)

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IF THERES A /AS RAID SUNDAY DO THE MLVL SATURDAY i mean WOW n stuff :D and i appreciate ya m8 or id notspam pm you like i do most my friends in game:D

Id lead one myself but tbh last time i tried to lead a raid well.......you know so i cba but i will help anyone needing help in doing one or something else...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom