ML9 Raid

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
As i've announced on ML8 BG,
Since i had some bussy hours myself i didnt had the time to get the needed MLxp. Its also a lot harder to get the required MLxp solo in RvR.
Ill post the Thread for ml9 th emoment i know when ill be done.
I got 2 chars that needs it, and my sm is only 40% away, the hunter 100+.

I made an estimate geuss to the ppl in ml8 bg that it will b elickely be next thursday instead of tommorow.
Ill post it the mom i know more.

Greets Vav.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:
As i've announced on ML8 BG,
Since i had some bussy hours myself i didnt had the time to get the needed MLxp. Its also a lot harder to get the required MLxp solo in RvR.
Ill post the Thread for ml9 th emoment i know when ill be done.
I got 2 chars that needs it, and my sm is only 40% away, the hunter 100+.

I made an estimate geuss to the ppl in ml8 bg that it will b elickely be next thursday instead of tommorow.
Ill post it the mom i know more.

Greets Vav.

Host this vav: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=187043

You'll net nicely mlexp from MLs like that.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
Host this vav: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=187043

You'll net nicely mlexp from MLs like that.

First of all,

I dont got any days free before next thursday atm.
Also the higher ml i am the less mlxp i get from lower ML's.
As my sm being already ml7 the mlxp i would receive would be very minimal.
Also only a couple of ppl mentioned there needing ml4. I dont think so many others DO need it.
Just be patients, im in no rush i host plenty of raids as it is IMO so it wont hurt to wait 7 more days.

Greets Vav.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:
First of all,

I dont got any days free before next thursday atm.
Also the higher ml i am the less mlxp i get from lower ML's.
As my sm being already ml7 the mlxp i would receive would be very minimal.
Also only a couple of ppl mentioned there needing ml4. I dont think so many others DO need it.
Just be patients, im in no rush i host plenty of raids as it is IMO so it wont hurt to wait 7 more days.

Greets Vav.

Vav, not that you'd be a noob ;) _but_ the thing which defines how well you'll get mlexp, is based on the group member's status of the particular mlX step (X for the ml number). SO if many in the group haven't done the step before you should get well mlexp - even if you've done that step yourself before.

By doing lower MLs you ensure that you will get mlexp in the process. By doing say ml8 group steps (if you are say ml4), will result only little mlexp (if nothing at all, I vitnessed this, I only IIRC got mlexp from one group step (the chief step) when we vav did the ml8 pre req raid few days back).

Like it says in /master , "help your realm friends to obtain master level experience by doing earlier master levels" (or similar to that) ;)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
Vav, not that you'd be a noob ;) _but_ the thing which defines how well you'll get mlexp, is based on the group member's status of the particular mlX step (X for the ml number). SO if many in the group haven't done the step before you should get well mlexp - even if you've done that step yourself before.

By doing lower MLs you ensure that you will get mlexp in the process. By doing say ml8 group steps (if you are say ml4), will result only little mlexp (if nothing at all, I vitnessed this, I only IIRC got mlexp from one group step (the chief step) when we vav did the ml8 pre req raid few days back).

Like it says in /master , "help your realm friends to obtain master level experience by doing earlier master levels" (or similar to that) ;)
I know that its based op groupmembers, what i meant was the % u get a person. In certain siyuations if u are ML4 and redo ML4 u will get say 7% a person a step. But each ml higher u go it will lower. When i was ML7 redoing ML1 i got 0% MLxp.

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
givf ml9 raid on a sunday!! PLZ

need it on my healer, but need to go to school every thursday evening so no way i can make it :mad:

"Doe het voor je mede West-Vlaming" !!! :fluffle:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
GV-Miera said:
givf ml9 raid on a sunday!! PLZ

need it on my healer, but need to go to school every thursday evening so no way i can make it :mad:

"Doe het voor je mede West-Vlaming" !!! :fluffle:

Lol das leep he :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom