ML9 raid soon?

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
Is there enough interest to fill a /bg, or do we have to wait till after the ML rush end of August?

We could ask Jarvio to run it, or maybe someone else wants to :p

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Zagg said:
Is there enough interest to fill a /bg, or do we have to wait till after the ML rush end of August?

We could ask Jarvio to run it, or maybe someone else wants to :p

fingers crossed

Daewin

Fledgling Freddie
Please god let there be a ML raid soon :)

Please,please let there be a ml9 raid that finishes my 9.3 9.4 and 9.10 on my cabby :). Been on 2 recently first one we only did couple of steps, second one we got 37 peeps together then shan thought it wasnt worth it :(. So am bit disappointed atm tbh.

Thanks all, Daewin :).

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
You can do 9.10 with 20 ppl, if you have a Servant Necro and 2 hours :p

Daewin

Fledgling Freddie
Well the second time we attepted it we had 37 peeps so we must of had atleast one neccy, granted some of these peeps may have been afk or dual logging but still is pointless not to try if we have 37 peeps, sorry bout whineing over ml9 all the time but is annoying for me as i also miss ml10 tonight cos we failed to do the 3 steps i needed. Im just rvring whilst w8ing on ml9 :)

Thanks all ,Daewin :)

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
next attempi do on ml 9 i be give look fore about 50 soml 9 go fast and i be try calling in afew favors frok friends in game

Daewin

Fledgling Freddie
Wiked thats excellent news shan.You know any rough dates yet or not? Just so that i can start to plan my holiday :)

Thanks all, Daewin :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom