ML9 Raid @ 26/10/2006

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Henx said:
IMO - If he takes over a raid from someone else - he takes over the stated rules in the initial raid posted on FH - unless stated otherwise - BEFORE the raid starts.

i did it before we started to move , when people asked me about loot and arti raids like 100 times. so i made a post on fh, since most where afk ingame and i was spamming to read fh about lootage. :wanker:

Henx

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one to flip a wanker. /CLAP /CLAP - Hope it makes you feel better.....

Was talking in general and not you especial. I wasn't even on you raid that day mate, but it isn't the first time I've seen a RL making up rules when peoples are already there, the raid is started or even almost ended.

But even as the :wanker: as you call me, I still think you are acting and did act kinda silly. Making a BG looting and throwing it around as you see fit?? What really makes me wonder is that you seem surprised that you actually get commented in a negative way on it.

Based on the history in Midgard, how would you espect otherwise?? Most peoples are always there for BOTH loot and steps. Nothing new there. If the original posting stated lootrules, and you make new ones - that ALWAYS get peoples going, and even in this case where you didn't even care about the loot, why not get one that did care about it and let him/her do the lotto. Then you would be happy, and all the "greedy bastards" as you call them would be happy.

All RL's (good or bad) "screwing" up on the loot part has been through postings like this - Vav, you even Blue. I'm never there for the loot and I've even tried it on 1 of my 50+ US-raids due to a LD.

You open the door to the posibility that you grab the loot bag yourself - this is how it comes you 10 of 10. Why open that door if what is behind doesn't even matter to you? Gotta make you feel silly. (I hope)

Sadly enough I can only draw 2 conclusions. 1) You grab the shit and ran off and are getting flamed for it. 2) You got pissed off due to injustice and won't hold raids anymore.

Doesn't really matter to me what conclusion is the right one. I still lost to either lowering moral in the realm or loosing a raidleader.

Primary reason to the loos is that you didn't think the hold raid through - only the step part. What a pity.

KingeX

Fledgling Freddie
sedde said:
i dont really get why mods erasing my posts, since this thing considers me and i cant even answer. anyhow, i wont post about this shit anymore since i have to do with 6-7 l33t lootwhores, since noone else on the raid whined.
i bet you are pissed because you didnt get any fat loot as you expected, and i gave the to the mega-randoms. My thought was playing mister nice guy and give the expensive items to most random and rog chars around, but there where loads of peeps asking me from loot before we even started. at the end of the night i got what i wanted (aka banespike) and i cant care ( so sorry ) about your whine no more. if you wanted you all could step up and take the raid on your hands, thus claiming loot for you and your grandmothers as well. I am pissed since its always the damn story, about looting etc, and remember, i could just join the bg ( either it was vav's or mr. random mid ) and be afk watching movies etc. But i asked around people how to make the raid, what items i had to buy etc, and so i did, i am proud i made it tbh , and i dont have to apologize about anything, not like i would make screenshots of every single loot i gave to anyone. I stated clearly that if you are here about the loot, then dont be. And as for KingeX ( aka Basilias ) (aka Greedybastard) was only there for loot coz he told me since minute 1, that he wanted to take over ml9 ( so he could claim the loot he wanted ), as well he told me he is after his plats record which i dont remember how many it was, about 1 mithril, so i wont be helping him do that. Dont make me be a nazi and tell things i dont want to, i was there only for the encs, no more. Less whining, less pve , more rvr , kkthnxbye.

@ mods : Please dont delete that as well !

I love you too, more over i don't ever remember that i told you i wanted to claim any loot although yes i wanted to lead the ml9 when i understand what you could to 'save' them people. I would like to gather more cash than i ever had aswell, that are personal targets.

i was there for loot and i could have won some of them if you were not so unresponsible. Anyway i don't think there is anything realm can do now, i just hope they will not ever group with you anymore.

Btw that you stated loot rules and none left was ofc predictable while none would lose the chance to get ML9 because of someone like you. I personally left, because i have nothing to lose if wait a bit more for ML9.

Sincerely,

The greedy bastard as you call me!

-----------------------------

And please all guys stop posting on this thread for the Sunday's raid. There is already a thread about it.

KingeX

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for the delay!

Sorry for the ML9 delay but something came up, BG will move 30min later. Thanks all people for their patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom