ML9 Raid @ 26/10/2006

KingeX

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all, i decided to run a ML9 and everyone is welcome to join the fun!

Date: 26/10/2006
Time: 20:00 GMT - 21:00 CET - 22:00 Greek Time
BG leader: Prettygirl-Excalibur
BG opens: 19:30 GMT - 20:30 CET - 21:30 Greek Time
Meet point: Haven of Aerus (Excalibur)
MLs: 9

-------------------------------------------

Rules:

-If you are AFK and miss a step, we will NOT do it again for you. (There is a 10 minutes grant limit)
-All MP armour parts & 98+% qua jewelry items (Necks, jewels, belts, rings, bracers) will be kept for lotto. Of course any good jewerly items at any quality will be kept too.
-Leader has the right to claim one item from each ML.
-If some player make the ML go slow or do NOT listen to the BG Leader, it will be removed directly.
-If the leader has warned in BG about a step, and somebody make the BG wipe (for example ML6 firewall step) it will be removed from lotto. If he do that again he will be removed from the ML.
-Lotto: 1 item/person
-BG will cap at 100 people, to reduce the lag. (Because many people warn about the MLs' lag)
-If someone lose a step because of a bug or something and cannot be granted, we will do it again if 51% of the BG votes to. If 30% or more lose the step because of a bug we will do it before the final boss.

Banned people from my raids:

Roxboy-Excalibur and all of his toons.

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
dub said:
well you kinda looted all so reading skillz wouldnt have helped here :)

i gave 90% off the loot to randoms, you can ask them, and i destroyed the 10%.

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
but anyhow, my raid , my rules , see you around !

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Konstantin said:
i herd u did Nelos 3 times poor nelos and he´s kids xD??.p

did him 2 times and he didnt drop nothing i guess !

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Lol...

sedde said:

Well all I can do is laugh at it...what you wrote there didnt mean that you would set loot to yourself and keep it all...ofc we expected it to be non loot holder set...

Its just a disruptive and bad for the whole community when people act like this...so basically you do deserv the ban...and same goes for any of my Raids also ofc...

sedde said:
but anyhow, my raid , my rules , see you around !
Yep, therefor I didnt wine during the raid, and during all other Raidleaders raids its their rules that goes...meaning that you just keep away from them...or at the very least never get to roll for anything more on Mid cluster...

/Charmangle

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
Well all I can do is laugh at it...what you wrote there didnt mean that you would set loot to yourself and keep it all...ofc we expected it to be non loot holder set...

Its just a disruptive and bad for the whole community when people act like this...so basically you do deserv the ban...and same goes for any of my Raids also ofc...

Yep, therefor I didnt wine during the raid, and during all other Raidleaders raids its their rules that goes...meaning that you just keep away from them...or at the very least never get to roll for anything more on Mid cluster...

/Charmangle

i dont care for the ban dude, i was giving items during the whole raid, and thats it, end of story

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
sedde said:
i dont care for the ban dude

Yep I know that you dont care, just dont whine later...(its always the same story with you hardasses...)

sedde said:
i was giving items during the whole raid, and thats it, end of story

Mind telling us who off all the 106 randoms got the drops worth more than 100 gold ? (Ofc you were throwing boots of cyrix and other crap salvage like that to the raid, so you could later say: I gave loot away all the time...)

Im willing to bet that any good loot ended up in either your own pocket or another AoD members...thats not giving stuff away...

/Charmangle

ps. And the only reason you didnt want to loot it was so that you could keep the loot youself, otherwise you would just have set any of the 10 people that volenteered to host the lotto afterwards as lootholders. Just say that you dont care about others in the Realm, and wanted to keep all the good loot for you and your friends, and leave it at that mate...ds

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
Im willing to bet that any good loot ended up in either your own pocket or another AoD members...thats not giving stuff away...

leave my guild out of this, and next time you spent more time to looting than to make the damn ml's i am fed with this tbh. i might as well go sell all my precious items for 1c tomorrow, so you lootbitches can stop whining !

and btw, i didnt whine at all, i asked the bg several times to leave if they not happy with the loot system, tho noone left, so peace !

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
sedde said:
leave my guild out of this, and next time you spent more time to looting than to make the damn ml's i am fed with this tbh.

/bg loot normal

look it up sometime!

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
/bg loot normal
look it up sometime!

Yep the bg suggested it several times, but he said he didnt want that...
Same when people offered to host the loot and hold the lotto, since he said he didnt want to spend his valuable time with lotto afterwards...

sedde said:
leave my guild out of this, and next time you spent more time to looting than to make the damn ml's i am fed with this tbh. i might as well go sell all my precious items for 1c tomorrow, so you lootbitches can stop whining !

Mate, I just said that the loot, if you didnt keep it yourself prolly went to your friends, and Im guessing thats mostly your guildmates. I dont have anything personally against AoD, Ive rvred with them several times and a nice bunch of guys and fun in vent...

sedde said:
and btw, i didnt whine at all, i asked the bg several times to leave if they not happy with the loot system, tho noone left, so peace !

Well, several people offered to host the loot for you mate, and when you didnt want that, they suggested, that you turned off the loot holding, but that wasnt good either.

And yes most fair would be for you to put all the loot on your merchant for 1c, so please do that...

Mate I dont mind a raidleader keeping 1 drop or so, for the extra work he does, but its just getting rediculous when the raidleader goes through the trouble of lootholding and keeping ALL the loot, and especially so on raids like ml8 and ml9 where the loot is very good, which you are very aware off...

In the end, you figured, you would get away with more or less stealing the realms loot, with the argument: "Its my raid my rules...". But you wount, since the same goes for the rest of us Raidleaders..."Our raids, our rules...", and that greedy people really shouldnt be allowed to get anything on others raids.

/Charmangle

ps. The biggest reason I got so annoyed with your greed this time, was that I brought a friend thats abit of a newbie that just came back to daoc, on this raid, and since he doesnt know anything about the game, he got very very disappointed when he learned that you would keep all the raids loot for yourself, and felt that there was no point in comming back if thats how people are nowdays...ds

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
charmangle said:
Yep the bg suggested it several times, but he said he didnt want that...
Same when people offered to host the loot and hold the lotto, since he said he didnt want to spend his valuable time with lotto afterwards...

Mate, I just said that the loot, if you didnt keep it yourself prolly went to your friends, and Im guessing thats mostly your guildmates. I dont have anything personally against AoD, Ive rvred with them several times and a nice bunch of guys and fun in vent...

Well, several people offered to host the loot for you mate, and when you didnt want that, they suggested, that you turned off the loot holding, but that wasnt good either.

And yes most fair would be for you to put all the loot on your merchant for 1c, so please do that...

Mate I dont mind a raidleader keeping 1 drop or so, for the extra work he does, but its just getting rediculous when the raidleader goes through the trouble of lootholding and keeping ALL the loot, and especially so on raids like ml8 and ml9 where the loot is very good, which you are very aware off...

In the end, you figured, you would get away with more or less stealing the realms loot, with the argument: "Its my raid my rules...". But you wount, since the same goes for the rest of us Raidleaders..."Our raids, our rules...", and that greedy people really shouldnt be allowed to get anything on others raids.

/Charmangle

ps. The biggest reason I got so annoyed with your greed this time, was that I brought a friend thats abit of a newbie that just came back to daoc, on this raid, and since he doesnt know anything about the game, he got very very disappointed when he learned that you would keep all the raids loot for yourself, and felt that there was no point in comming back if thats how people are nowdays...ds

awwww. :fluffle:

i wont have to excuse for anything, since i havent kept anything to myself. thats the last post about lootwhoring

Chr Thornhoj

Fledgling Freddie
If you could lead the raid you should have said so in BG. Im sure that allmost all ppl (including me) would have left his BG and joined yours, that would have been the best way imo. I couldnt take over,and having no better alternative to offer, i keept my mouth shut.
I would join this (even though i did it with sedde), if nothing else then to support the protest it stands for, but its the same time as merc's Co5 which i need:mad:
But if you could be persuaded to do step 8.1, which i missed because internet problems it would be great, cause i need that more than Co5, plz let me know.
No matter what, i wish you luck on the ML because of what it stands for:cheers:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Only thing im gone be putting in to this is, as im RL off since yesterday.

If you dont wanne loot, dont bother setting a treasurer, from my understanding, u wrote u werent gone set a treasurer, if you did, u lied. Giving stuff to random ppl isnt fair either, Either U or some1 else lotto the stuff, or you dont place a treasurer.

Next time if u wanne keep the loot, or a certain amount of it for ureslef, justmention that in the thread, then plp have no right to whine at you.

Tho my best opinion, dont bother with the raids, ull get grey hairs like me and only attention cause of the raids. Tho in a way ppl should tank you, at least u ran the raid.

Vav.

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
vavires said:
Only thing im gone be putting in to this is, as im RL off since yesterday.

If you dont wanne loot, dont bother setting a treasurer, from my understanding, u wrote u werent gone set a treasurer, if you did, u lied. Giving stuff to random ppl isnt fair either, Either U or some1 else lotto the stuff, or you dont place a treasurer.

Next time if u wanne keep the loot, or a certain amount of it for ureslef, justmention that in the thread, then plp have no right to whine at you.

Tho my best opinion, dont bother with the raids, ull get grey hairs like me and only attention cause of the raids. Tho in a way ppl should tank you, at least u ran the raid.

Vav.

aglee !

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Tho in a way ppl should tank you, at least u ran the raid.

They did tank him - ran right over him and left track marks to prove it.

Vaskez

Fledgling Freddie
I can understand that loot is boring and stuff.Sedde is a irl friend of me but not gonna support him here tho cause at least he could kept some drops for his self and just roll some rare drops or smt . Also charma even if i am a irl friend of sedde didnt got even a single rog drop but i am still huppy cause i got to whine to him a lot in da future for many things :fluffle:

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Vaskez said:
I can understand that loot is boring and stuff.Sedde is a irl friend of me but not gonna support him here tho cause at least he could kept some drops for his self and just roll some rare drops or smt . Also charma even if i am a irl friend of sedde didnt got even a single rog drop but i am still huppy cause i got to whine to him a lot in da future for many things :fluffle:
im still missing my cloak tho !:p

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe...whining is good...

Vaskez said:

I just dont get it...why not just keep 1 good loot himself per raid (that he most certainly deserved) and let someone in the zerg lotto it...

Why he kept ALL the good loot from raids like ml8 and ml9 is way beyond me...

Im all for giving rewards where reward is due...hosting a raid is a hazzle and a RL deserve to get something out of it...I have often defended raidleaders claiming some loot as a reward. But there has to be some sort of common sense involvedalso...as Vavi says, hosting raids will get you old before your time. And I do respect a raidleaders rules during a raid (hence I myself didnt complain at all during the raid...Its his raid his rules). BUT if you are too greedy you will get the population against you and thats just bad.

So, next raid Roxboy hosts, id suggest that he just lets someone else hold and host the lotto afterwards, and claim 1 or 2 items for himself as a reward for hosting the raid.

That way he avoids the added time of lotto (not to mention the hazzle) and he shows the realm that he isnt greedy.

/Charmangle

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
i really cant see the problem... as he wasn't the inital leader, he has no responsiblilitys to inform you of raid changes, although yes he should have done, maybe it didn't cross his mind that you guys will get so up in arms... the consept is foriegn to most raiders(about his loot ideas) but untill proven guilty he should be alowd to attend anything he wants... after all his raid his rules...

and anyway the majority went for credit/mxp, any loot is a bonus imo

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
i really cant see the problem...

And other raidleaders raids their rules, so they decide who can come and not come? He can always organize his own raids if he needs them?

Now wasnt that exactly the argument he used ?

Just another question, do you play Mid at all? I just see alot of Alb chars in your sig. :eek7:

/Charmangle

HereComesThePain

Fledgling Freddie
should say ppl you create another bg just before u get on ml9.10 and let him solo the step .!..o_O..!.

but u might could keep loot for yourself then.

i would :D

Henx

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
i really cant see the problem... as he wasn't the inital leader, he has no responsiblilitys to inform you of raid changes...........

IMO - If he takes over a raid from someone else - he takes over the stated rules in the initial raid posted on FH - unless stated otherwise - BEFORE the raid starts.

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
i dont really get why mods erasing my posts, since this thing considers me and i cant even answer. anyhow, i wont post about this shit anymore since i have to do with 6-7 l33t lootwhores, since noone else on the raid whined.
i bet you are pissed because you didnt get any fat loot as you expected, and i gave the to the mega-randoms. My thought was playing mister nice guy and give the expensive items to most random and rog chars around, but there where loads of peeps asking me from loot before we even started. at the end of the night i got what i wanted (aka banespike) and i cant care ( so sorry ) about your whine no more. if you wanted you all could step up and take the raid on your hands, thus claiming loot for you and your grandmothers as well. I am pissed since its always the damn story, about looting etc, and remember, i could just join the bg ( either it was vav's or mr. random mid ) and be afk watching movies etc. But i asked around people how to make the raid, what items i had to buy etc, and so i did, i am proud i made it tbh , and i dont have to apologize about anything, not like i would make screenshots of every single loot i gave to anyone. I stated clearly that if you are here about the loot, then dont be. And as for KingeX ( aka Basilias ) (aka Greedybastard) was only there for loot coz he told me since minute 1, that he wanted to take over ml9 ( so he could claim the loot he wanted ), as well he told me he is after his plats record which i dont remember how many it was, about 1 mithril, so i wont be helping him do that. Dont make me be a nazi and tell things i dont want to, i was there only for the encs, no more. Less whining, less pve , more rvr , kkthnxbye.

@ mods : Please dont delete that as well !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom