ML9 friday 8th June 07 - Meet aerus-e 7PM GMT

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
Will run ML9 friday 8th june 07

Time 7PM GMT

BG on tollstore-e

Meet aerus-e

Prerequisite is you must be ML3 trained.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Thanks for a nice raid Tolls and a loooot of patience. Shame we didn't get 9.10 but it was a good effort and some nice team spirit.

Jens

Fledgling Freddie
yeah what Mr. Roo said! Too bad we didnt get 9.10.... But hey, that means I'll have to tag along next time also =) And hopefully that arcanium hammer of the pure drops right in my pocket :D

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
like allready said :)

few more melees and we made it.

thou it was fun NOT! be in 2 generator group, other nuking and other stunning repairer + cast celerity few hours.
jessus what headach got this morning, dont gona blame those few beers i drink :)

oh well, so far only 2 tryes to get ml9 done, ml6 took 3? ml8 allso few before made it :)

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
I dont really level any up through the MLs but am happy to help out to get more people with high MLs. Wasnt online on Friday else could tried to help.

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Thanks for a brilliant evening Toll - enjoyable even though step 10 escaped :)

If we need more tanks I would be happy to bring my thane, as long as you don't mind me tagging my bonedancer along as an afk as that's the alt that actually needs ML9 ?

Or I can bring an aug healer with stardrop and eoy for buffs/celerity/some healing/ ... whatever you want really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom